Blown out of Proportion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blown out of Proportion???

We all know how much we hate them, we always have, the problem is theyve forgotten and they dont like it now. They aint given a **** about us for the last 15 years apparently but now they know what it means to us, however i think the press, media and partly the club etc have caused all this sending bullets in the post etc.

all this joint press release rubbish, they started this **** not us, them and their **** bag captain. if we were to release a statement, we should have done our own to our own fans.

Then AVB saying Anton should shake hands, he should concentrate on controlling his own captain before lecturing everyone else. If his captain adhered to the standards AVB wants we wouldnt be having all this ****.

Now they want to start searching fans before the game, fine ,search them lot, theyre the ones sending death threats, singing racist songs on trains, singing inappropriate songs about Ferdinand at their games??

think ive lost what im trying to say here but i just dont think the clubs PR peopel should be cosying up to Chelsea to defuse any trouble, let them sort out their own **** fans ................rant over .....for now

sorry should read 'NOT' be cosying up

Comment

Spot on mate!
      F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

they are thick arnt they i mean you need a gun for the bullet
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
        X