Chelski coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelski coach

It's going to be mayhem when that bus pulls up. Thats the beauty of our great little stadium there's nowhere to hide. It was hostile enough last match, but with whats gone on over the last couple of months well!. Do you think they will try to stop fans getting as close as they did before?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Just brick it
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Would have to be big mob of old bill to stop it....proba be loads of horses..
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

I saw the coach arriving last time,about 20 people booing,hardly hostile for a team that has played in Turkey where you are pelted with coins,flares and bottles.

People are really trying to make out our ground is a hostile place, its about as hostile as Asdas,most of the time it is very quiet and away teams are hardly intimidated.

Yes we beat Chelsea,but I think you will find that playing against 9 men was the reason,even then we were battered in the second half,was better with 11 v 11

Comment

Originally posted by Romford Hoop View Post
          I saw the coach arriving last time,about 20 people booing,hardly hostile for a team that has played in Turkey where you are pelted with coins,flares and bottles.

People are really trying to make out our ground is a hostile place, its about as hostile as Asdas,most of the time it is very quiet and away teams are hardly intimidated.

Yes we beat Chelsea,but I think you will find that playing against 9 men was the reason,even then we were battered in the second half,was better with 11 v 11
          Well, thank you so much for that expert knowledge, and there was me thinking we played them off the park 11 vs 11 for 90mins....
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Have you not seen the U tube footage ? i thought it was hostile.
            F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Petrol bomb the f*****g thing. Job done.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                Well, thank you so much for that expert knowledge, and there was me thinking we played them off the park 11 vs 11 for 90mins....
                Thank- you for your imput, very smart. Who said we played them of the park?

Been going to Rangers for 45 years,hostile it is not,just our fans thinking we are something we are not.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i4tn-d32Jo

Comment

Not really hostile 1 bloke shouting loud

Comment

That's hostile for us boys out in the country away from the big city lights
                      Chelsea!! who the **** are Chelsea

Comment

welcome to hell !!!!!

ok welcome to Loftus rd

got a ring to it though.
                        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                          Just brick it
                          Originally posted by Leemarkham1981 View Post
                          Petrol bomb the f*****g thing. Job done.

Comment

so u`ve been on pitch when LR is rocking? and records show we beats **** 1-0 regardless of how many men were on the pitch!

Comment

Working...
                            X