not another new ground thread again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not another new ground thread again

if we struggle, and it's been a struggle, to sell 15000 tickets v chelsea at home, in the cup

please, stop talk of new ground and 45,000.....

£40 is not bad...liverpool v manure is more and on live tv.
    some have got comfortable watching games in pubs on beamback and that's their choice.
    some have no choice thru bans.....but we should've sold this out a week ago.

the reality is many tickets are singles and in family stand so you need a kid but we should have sold this out.
    i have taken a day off work, unpaid to go tomorrow not an easy choice but i have to be there.

Cannot believe people are giving this game a swerve.

F**king disgrace. And I agree no more talk of a new ground please.

It's 40 quid! Hardly gonna set you back is it! Just have less beers in the pub!

Some of our 'fans' make me laugh. I hope they don't come on here saying they want a ticket for the bigger games later in the season.

We have our hardcore at Rangers and that's it. We'll support our club tomorrow and hope they win the game.
    First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by themodfather View Post
      if we struggle, and it's been a struggle, to sell 15000 tickets v chelsea at home, in the cup

please, stop talk of new ground and 45,000.....

£40 is not bad...liverpool v manure is more and on live tv.
      some have got comfortable watching games in pubs on beamback and that's their choice.
      some have no choice thru bans.....but we should've sold this out a week ago.

the reality is many tickets are singles and in family stand so you need a kid but we should have sold this out.
      i have taken a day off work, unpaid to go tomorrow not an easy choice but i have to be there.

I think you will find it tony fernandes and the people at the club that doing all the talking.

Comment

I might sell my ticket now. Just to annoy you.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

i will say though with a bigger stadium, you can manoeuvre more with regard to pricing. i.e. there will be seats that are cheaper than our cheapest seats right now, as well as more expensive ones. so chances are a bigger stadium would actually increase attendances. by how much? who knows...

Comment

like it or not, it going to happen one day.

This is why we got Mark Hughes and better players on board because of the promises being made by the owners that we will be getting new training ground and a new stadium soon

Comment

I gag for this to happen though. It'll be nice to have two or three seats to myself.

Time to cotch.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Let's all have a big group hug....doesn't take much to wind some of you up :drunk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCQ0vDAbF7s

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  I gag for this to happen though. It'll be nice to have two or three seats to myself.

Time to cotch.
                  glad you are looking at the positive

Comment

Yet Wolves game virtually sold out [ except Family enclosure as usual].

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                      like it or not, it going to happen one day.

This is why we got Mark Hughes and better players on board because of the promises being made by the owners that we will be getting new training ground and a new stadium soon
                      by the time a new stadium is built ,MH and all the new players will be long gone
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

35-38000 is ok. I think we need something like White Hart Lane capacity wise.

or like St Andrews in Birmingham. Regarding the struggle to fill out our current 16-18000. Slowly but shurely our fan-base will grow so we definately need bigger stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
                          by the time a new stadium is built ,MH and all the new players will be long gone
                          lol, I always try to look on the bright side of life. There seem to be quite a few negativity going on in this board the in last few days

Comment

no excuses....we should have sold this game out....
                            or should we just go back to playing port vale??

price is an issue but as said, liverpool is £39-48.

a new ground for qpr will mean 10,000 empty seats, like coventry.

Comment

It says more about the devalution of the FA Cup than anything about whether we need a bigger ground. As pointed out above, we seem to have no problem filling LR for PL games against far less attractive opposition.

Comment

Working...
                              X