FA Really don't like us do they!

Comment

no problem. HMS Hill is ready.

:yush:
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Hill was one of the heroes last time and is playing quite well at the minute.

Shame the big nigerian aint playing though, was looking forward to seeing him hit one of his tornedo free kicks slap bang into JT's head!!

Comment

I.see what you mean, It was Irony, but hopfully he will in the team next wednesday.
          Hill´s speed(or lack of) is a worry.

Ps.Did Hughes give out any clues regarding any new players coming inn??
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Better to have hill playing tomorrow .

He knows that the tackles will be flying tomorrow and he will be well up for it

Not really too worried about the result I'm just attending so I can hurl 90 mins of hatred abuse at JT and his inbred fans !!!!

Comment

No massive panic- we should have him and Traore fit for Villa away so our left side could be pretty strong.

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
                Better to have hill playing tomorrow .

He knows that the tackles will be flying tomorrow and he will be well up for it

Not really too worried about the result I'm just attending so I can hurl 90 mins of hatred abuse at JT and his inbred fans !!!!

Hehehe. Could be his last match for us as well.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Onouha CB then.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                    Onouha CB then.
                    Young Ferdinand Onouha Hill
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Hill might be better for a match like tomorrow. Can deal with the atmosphere and will be able to wind up the chel*** players.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRLewis View Post
                        Hill might be better for a match like tomorrow. Can deal with the atmosphere and will be able to wind up the chel*** players.
                        trouble is he sometimes gets wound up too much himself and gets sent off.

nah i think hill will produce the sort of performance we've come to expect from him on a regular basis and thats no bad thing.

Comment

But we knew this all along when we signed him,it was announced then that he had to go back to Italy to sort out his visa and then the the work permit,so that all could'nt be done before saturday, his first game would be villa,so not quite sure why you all seem surprised ????

Comment

Working...
                          X