Is there anyone else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone else...

Apart from me that really couldn't care less about the result tomorrow? Obviously another win over Chelsea would be unbelievable, but if we do end up losing I really wouldn't be that bothered. To me this is another opportunity to shake up the Chelsea players, especially the racist.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

I'm the same,don't care about Chelsea game,Villa game is the one!

Comment

Cool I'm not the only one then! League survival is more important IMO.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Yeah in a way, a win would be fantastic, but for me it's about being there giving them hell especially the ugly racist twunt.
        Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------
        https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

I'd swap a win tomorrow for a win at Villa any day of the week!!!! But tomorrow is still massive for the fans! Want to see the lads give 110% as im sure they will!
          Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Think most of us are more interested in league survival - presumably one reason seats are still available.

If we lose it takes a bit of a shine off the league victory though which would be a shame.

Comment

My first priority is to finish the game with no injuries to be at full strength against Villa. However, a win would be great.
              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                Cool I'm not the only one then! League survival is more important IMO.

Just as long as we dont bend over for the **** tomorrow and if we do go down (losing tomorrow, not relegation), go down fighting

Comment

I dont really understand why so many are so keen for us to progress as i only see it as a hindrance to our survival.
                  We have signed a few players and they will probably enhance our chances of beating the drop but nothing is guaranteed and we need points on the board quickly as we all know our run in is not looking like a points bounty.
                  So personally i would not be worried if we fielded a very poor side tomorrow and then went all guns blazing against Villa.I know its Chelsea and we havent been this far in the cup for a long time but the cup will come around next season whereas the Premier League may not.

Comment

Waiting for the Villa game. Think many are and that's why tomorrows game selling poorly.

Comment

que sera sera
                      put the champagne on ice
                      we're gonna beat shytesea twice
                      que sera sera

But realistically, we are massive underdogs, just hope our form and confidence keeps improving for the Villa game.

Comment

Well I for one want to beat them .... Need those bragging rights

Comment

Christ i have butterflies already thinking about tomorrow.

The relegation battle is on hold for me, i want to beat them lot tomorrow so much it hurts

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              My first priority is to finish the game with no injuries to be at full strength against Villa. However, a win would be great.

In a nutshell.

Add to that the main benefit of having this extra game is for the team to get another game under their belts under Hughes, and for him to see his team again. If we can bed in the new additions then even better.

But without a shadow of a doubt, the Villa game is infinitely more important as 1 or 3 points in that game could keep us up, yet a 4th round win against Chelsea gets us nothing unless we win the cup, which we wont.

Comment

Working...
                              X