Give them hell!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give them hell!!

This is a message to all rangers fans goning to the match tomorrow... GIVE THEM HELL, CONSTANT BOOING WHEN THEY ARE ON THE BALL, REAL GRIEF FOR ANY OF THEIR PLAYERS TAKING CORNERS AT THE LOFT END, LOADS OF ANTI TERRY SONGS, JUST MAKE THE ATMOS TOTALLY HOSTILE!!! I KNOW ITS A OLD SAYING BUT TOMORROW WE REALLY WILL BE THE 12TH MAN!!!!!! SO LETS DO IT!!!! U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
    This is a message to all rangers fans goning to the match tomorrow... GIVE THEM HELL, CONSTANT BOOING WHEN THEY ARE ON THE BALL, REAL GRIEF FOR ANY OF THEIR PLAYERS TAKING CORNERS AT THE LOFT END, LOADS OF ANTI TERRY SONGS, JUST MAKE THE ATMOS TOTALLY HOSTILE!!! I KNOW ITS A OLD SAYING BUT TOMORROW WE REALLY WILL BE THE 12TH MAN!!!!!! SO LETS DO IT!!!! U R,SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
    yeah let's give them he'll like last game

Comment

got to be done mate!

Comment

proper grief!!! they cant ban all 15,000 of us!!! Terry deserves everything he gets tomorrow !!!
        I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

No tolerance to the blue racist d irtbags, not in our seats ,not in our streets:
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            No tolerance to the blue racist d irtbags, not in our seats ,not in our streets:
            makes me laugh the FA preach anti racism but say anyone giving abuse to that racist ****bag terry will be ejected from the ground......massive cheer everytime anton gets the ball!!!
            I cant help FAURLIN in the love with you.....

Comment

yeah as if they can eject thousands of fans at a time!! BOOLOXX TO THE FA THAT ****ING RACIST **** TERRY DESERVES ALL THATS COMING TO HIM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                Something Churchwellian about that statement

Comment

If there is ever gonna be a match Chel**** are gonna dread this is it. Make sure this is the one they will remember.

Comment

Give them so much stick they dont know whats hit them and back our boys loud and proud!

Comment

A nice 500 waiting for the coach about 10am onwards will start it off as well.Be there!!!!!

Comment

Anyone think it's not all that bad we haven't sold out? I'm of the opinion that us in attendance are going to go ballistic from the off. Surely people who have bought tickets aren't afraid at the press reports and are desperate to let the sc*m know what we think of them? Few hundred empty seats won't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by actonarthur2 View Post
                          A nice 500 waiting for the coach about 10am onwards will start it off as well.Be there!!!!!
                          remember arsenal a few years ago in the cup, never seen a team run so fast I'm sure mr terry can't wait !!!! ******** to the FA, JT deserves everything he gets !!!
                          Queens Park Rangers F.C Champions 2010-2011

Comment

Thats the spirit, I wanna see those *****s from up the road suffer! FOCK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Working...
                            X