Glad window coming to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad window coming to an end

Not sure about everyone else but can't fkn wait for window to close, an sick of hunting for news every few minutes , reading every link watching the same ##### on ssn spouting shite, being linked to every one who has ever put a pair of boots on and the numerous itks (some I trust ) but the majority are attention seeking desperadoes

I just don't think it's exciting when your desperate for signings And we all get upset when someone doesn't sign even though we had probably never enquired after them!!

Maybe it's just me.........

lol, it's all good clean fun.
    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      Not sure about everyone else but can't fkn wait for window to close, an sick of hunting for news every few minutes , reading every link watching the same ##### on ssn spouting shite, being linked to every one who has ever put a pair of boots on and the numerous itks (some I trust ) but the majority are attention seeking desperadoes

I just don't think it's exciting when your desperate for signings And we all get upset when someone doesn't sign even though we had probably never enquired after them!!

Maybe it's just me.........
      No....not just you! Its far too consuming, this transfer window buisness!

Comment

as much as I hate the Jan window, I can't help wanting people to come to us no matter what the price lol...but tbh at the moment I think we can stay up with this team believe it or not! Taiwo and Onouhra are the only signings we needed imo as thats where were we weakest at ; defence. Helguson will carry on banging them in and DJ will eventually come good so we should be fine
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

I'm taking tuesday as a day off work. It's clear I'm not doing any at the moment and I run a PR agency with an open plan office so going to do the decent thing and not be there and pretend anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Westbyfleetr View Post
            I'm taking tuesday as a day off work. It's clear I'm not doing any at the moment and I run a PR agency with an open plan office so going to do the decent thing and not be there and pretend anymore.
            Which pr office mate ? Where you based

Comment

I run an agency called Cow. Based in Bermondsey Square.

http://www.thisiscow.com/
              Last edited by Westbyfleetr; 27-01-2012, 12:17 AM.

Comment

yes and no. I find it ridiculously exciting given that we are actually involved in transfer activity, and after the last two days i'm a very happy camper. I don't know what i'll do all day long when it's gone.

That said, i am getting eye strain and a bad back from the hours i'm spending stuck in this chair glued to the screen.

Comment

Working...
                X