Michael Owen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Owen

Any ITK know if there is any truth in this?

yes...there is a player with that name

Comment

I said to a mate a few weeks back i would not be surprised at a loan move, hes 5th in the order a manu and they are out of the UCL. Hes mates with Joey Barton and theres a small chance of England in the summer.

Stranger things have happened and i think it would be a good move for him in the short term.

Comment

He'd spend more time in the treatment room than on the pitch, taking the splinters out of his ring...
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
          He'd spend more time in the treatment room than on the pitch, taking the splinters out of his ring...
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
            Any truth in what, where's there been talk of Owen??

Comment

Originally posted by LeeCookFan View Post
              Thought the only talk was of Brighton's interest ?

Comment

I don't think we can sign two players from a fellow Prem Lge club and can't see him fitting into Hughes' long term plans. From what I've seen on twitter today Owen is linked with the new money at Reading

Comment

He would be great just off HH but can't see him coming south due to his stables, that said, TF fancies a marquee signing and he would fit the bill. He's also massively popular in Asia. Remember there was almost as much hype for him as there was for Becks in 2002 world cup.
                  Last edited by Del; 26-01-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Happy picking up a fortune doing f*ck all.

More worried about his horses than playing football these days.

Comment

Ask Insider..

Comment

As much as TF may like / encourage a marquee signing one of the key things Hughes would've secured in negotiations to take the job was an owner/board who didn't sign the players - especially because they may shift a few shirts in Asia - for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X