Philip Beard on London Call In on QPR Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philip Beard on London Call In on QPR Player

Philip Beard just said on Call in that we will bring another player in before the window closes if the business is right. He also insinuated that a striker would not be a "bad thing" (which means we are after a striker if possible).
    He did also say that if the business is not right no more will come, but he kept circling around the fact that 1 or even 2 more is possible.
    He wouldn't say anything about Alex and Samba but he did say that Henrique is a DEAD deal this window but they will keep track in the summer window. We lost the work permit (he thinks) partly to the fact that we wanted a loan deal which was the only possible way to sign him at the moment (probably business wise).
    He did not want to comment on how much we have to spend but he did say that Amit and TF run the club as a business so only deals which can help us now and in the long run and are financially reasonable will be done. We would not throw money away for the sake of it - which makes good sense to me
    Last edited by zuluop; 26-01-2012, 09:07 PM.

We need more than one! I think thi diake, pineaar or moses and rodgella will do!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      We need more than one! I think thi diake, pineaar or moses and rodgella will do!!!
      That would do nicely
      Kept the faith!

Comment

we need at least 12 ffssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ok one will have to do
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Lets face it we ain't done bad so far
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post

I'm well pleased with Taiwo and Onuoha.

Comment

with AM back our defence is now stronger and with cover, Samba would be nice but we stand a better chance of keeping clean sheets now anyway....all we need now is that bloke from Nancy and maybe Moses and we will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambs Hoops View Post
                Really, two defenders....

Need to bolster furher up still

Comment

Hope this is just a smokescreen as not sure just one more is enough, especially if not a striker
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by zuluop View Post
                    Philip Beard just said on Call in that we will bring another player in before the window closes if the business is right. He also insinuated that a striker would not be a "bad thing" (which means we are after a striker if possible).
                    He did also say that if the business is not right no more will come, but he kept circling around the fact that 1 or even 2 more is possible.
                    He wouldn't say anything about Alex and Samba but he did say that Henrique is a DEAD deal this window but they will keep track in the summer window. We lost the work permit (he thinks) partly to the fact that we wanted a loan deal which was the only possible way to sign him at the moment (probably business wise).
                    He did not want to comment on how much we have to spend but he did say that Amit and TF run the club as a business so only deals which can help us now and in the long run and are financially reasonable will be done. We would not throw money away for the sake of it - which makes good sense to me
                    Keeping cards so close to their chest, great way to work. Taiwo and the new lad from France, who saw these coming. For once we are keeping our business in house.

Comment

Working...
                    X