Terry OG to win it for R's on Sat....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry OG to win it for R's on Sat....

Oh how I would lap that up..... right in front of us lot in the Loft.....

Cant make my mind up about Sat.

Gut feeling is we will win but then my head says you dont go from not winning in the cup in 10years to winning two in a row

Comment

Also hoping that...

Anton holds out his hand to Terry and at the last minute when the meathead goes to shake it... Anton whips it away blowing him a huge raspberry whilst he trumpets a handwave thingy from his nose....

Comment

Ashley cole misplaced backpass clocks Cech right on his dodgy hat, then rebounds of Terry's face for an own goal in the 94th minute to give us the win, One can dream!

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
          Oh how I would lap that up..... right in front of us lot in the Loft.....
          His face would be priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4QPR View Post
            Ashley cole misplaced backpass clocks Cech right on his dodgy hat, then rebounds of Terry's face for an own goal in the 94th minute to give us the win, One can dream!
            Cheers mate, that's the wet dream sorted for Friday night.

Comment

I really need to go to Specsavers. I misread a Chelski banner. It apparently said John Terry - Legend. I thought it said bellend...
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

He he....

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                I really need to go to Specsavers. I misread a Chelski banner. It apparently said John Terry - Legend. I thought it said bellend...
                There's a hidden meaning in there.... as he is one!!!

Comment

Bellend
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Don't worry mate that's just your QPR instinct you were born with, we all have that!

Comment

I've got him down for a goal and a sending off

Comment

AS long as....

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                        I've got him down for a goal and a sending off
                        It's the OG I was referring to and then he gets sent off for slapping one of his own players.. Cashley as have always despised this runt of a man who would have ended up with a fat bird were he not rich and famous.....

Comment

Working...
                        X