As it stands now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As it stands now

How many fans think we could stay up now without bringing more in?

I think so!

Me too. Hughes is the main signing of this window.

Comment

need a striker at least then walk it
      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

nah, not for me. we wont win enough games. we may draw more now.

i find that with an injury to either buz or barton and we're extremely knackered in the middle. the quality of our wingers is pretty poor so our strikers arent really getting the service to score.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Said yes before we signed anyone and say yes now.
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

still dont think buz is prem quality, a center mid for me still

Comment

Still a midfielder short in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
                the quality of our wingers is pretty poor so our strikers arent really getting the service to score.
                So by that way of thinking its wingers we need, not strikers.

Not a popularly held view I know, but I actually believe Hughes will be able to get more goals from our current strikers than Warnock managed.

Comment

Still all dependant on the teams around us I think. If one of them hits a hot streak we could still fail to stay up. Not sure if anyone else has said it but WE NEED A STRIKER!
                  2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

If the window closed tonight, I don't think we would stay up with what we have- far too thin in CM.

However as it closes next week and we look like getting a couple more in, I'm sure we will stay up.

Comment

agree think we need a couple more.....maybe 3.... midfield and up front....

Comment

I think there will be more coming in but believe we would stay up with what we have got now,

Comment

Never thought we would go down but as we sign more and more players more belife I have.

Comment

I think we would be ok personally. Hughes will get the existing squad performing better than they did the the previous 10 games (we were decent before that don't forget), and will work on the strikers. Add to that quality in Taiwo and Onoura plus add Taraabt into the mix, who didn't feature for most part under Warnock and was only brought in during the slump and he looked good, and we would be ok as there are at least 3 teams worse off than us. The fact we will also add anyway and i'm more than confident.

Comment

If I'm honest I'd prefer Samba to getting a striker anyway....

Comment

Working...
                              X