The way tickets are handed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The way tickets are handed out

Not a moan, just an observation really.....was thinking of visiting family the week of the Chelsea game and going to the game too and going with some mates.....but as I never buy tickets on line, rather at the box office on the day, I am not in the database.

Once we have exhausted ST holders and members and then people on the database, I would image there are still a lot of QPR fans that would like to go (me.....) but cannot as they dont fit into one of these 3 categories........surely there is another way to generate these sales?? I know this is a one off game cos of all the issues.

Originally posted by Mark J View Post
    Not a moan, just an observation really.....was thinking of visiting family the week of the Chelsea game and going to the game too and going with some mates.....but as I never buy tickets on line, rather at the box office on the day, I am not in the database.

Once we have exhausted ST holders and members and then people on the database, I would image there are still a lot of QPR fans that would like to go (me.....) but cannot as they dont fit into one of these 3 categories........surely there is another way to generate these sales?? I know this is a one off game cos of all the issues.
    From Brazil and still thinking of coming over? You should be over the Azores by now!!

Comment

LOL.....I have one of those buddy passes on TAM, so can turn up and if there is room I can get on........and it runs out end of Feb......I was even thinking of bringing Henrique with me to the game!! LOL

Comment

lame lies on here from the stinkbridge trolls trying to get tickets

Comment

LOL...........yes I am really a Chelsea fan you got me.......ha ha ha.
          Eff me, talk about Paranoia........do Chelsea really scare us that much??
          I was in the Loft week in week out in the late 70's .....bloody cheek!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark J View Post
            LOL...........yes I am really a Chelsea fan you got me.......ha ha ha.
            Eff me, talk about Paranoia........do Chelsea really scare us that much??
            I was in the Loft week in week out in the late 70's .....bloody cheek!!
            That proves you support Chelsea!!

Comment

ha ha ha .....look at when I joined the site my friend.........April 2011.
              No worries, just had a general comment on tickets and I am accused of being Chelsea......LOL
              Luckily its on live on ESPN Brasil, so I am all set.........

Last question for U?? I was at the 1986 Milk Cup game (both of them) vs the ****bags......froze my nuts off and got soaked jumping up and down when Robinson scored the 2nd goal at the Bridge..........where U there?

Beijos from Brasil

Comment

Was you at anfield for semi final though? !

Comment

You got me there............no......but I was at the first leg and (unfortunately) at the final vs Oxford!!

Was U on the pitch vs Palace at home in the QTR final 1982??? LOL

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/search/%20qpr%20home%20end

Comment

Was you at anfield for semi final though? !

Comment

Qtr final v palace i was in s a road upper as a 18 year old and was with my dad. Had spent the night before with a nice young lady called karen from chalk farm, would love to meet her again now!

Comment

Working...
                        X