Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Bloody Arsenal :impatient:
    I think this week's results should count from 4pm Sunday - with my full house and you bombing out on your nap I was looking good for the booty

Seriously though, Well done......I'll catch you next month
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      Sorry, bottom one was Res.
      No problem. I would of only counted the first 5 listed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        I think this week's results should count from 4pm Sunday - with my full house and you bombing out on your nap I was looking good for the booty

Seriously though, Well done......I'll catch you next month
        Haha, cheers mate, and tbh I dont doubt you will, my luck's surely got to run out soon

Shame Ive never backed my "Naps" selections when Ive got a perfect 6... Blooming typical!
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Haha, cheers mate, and tbh I dont doubt you will, my luck's surely got to run out soon

Shame Ive never backed my "Naps" selections when Ive got a perfect 6... Blooming typical!
          Same as mate, same as
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Final table for Jan shows MattyRangers as clear winner on 21 points. Didn't look like it at half-time tho, with Arsenal losing he was level on 19 with Bluehoop and QPRDave, and another goal diff calculation looked possible, but in the end Van Persie 'elbowed' his way to win it for him, so a 4 Year Plan DVD will be on it's way soon, PM to follow.

3 players scored the max 6, MattyRangers, Bluehoop, and QPR Taylor, well done, with loads of 5's let down mainly by Hull and Huddersfield.

1st week of a new month next week, not sure what the prize will be yet, hopefully I will know by thursday when new thread starts.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
              Final table for Jan shows MattyRangers as clear winner on 21 points. Didn't look like it at half-time tho, with Arsenal losing he was level on 19 with Bluehoop and QPRDave, and another goal diff calculation looked possible, but in the end Van Persie 'elbowed' his way to win it for him, so a 4 Year Plan DVD will be on it's way soon, PM to follow.

3 players scored the max 6, MattyRangers, Bluehoop, and QPR Taylor, well done, with loads of 5's let down mainly by Hull and Huddersfield.

1st week of a new month next week, not sure what the prize will be yet, hopefully I will know by thursday when new thread starts.
              Congratulations Matt, I've sent you a PM regarding the prize, if you can get beck to me by 3pm, I'll be able to post it to you today.

Comment

im losing quite abit of money each weekend because i always back what i put on here.. newcastle for 150 quid! *******s!!!
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Working...
                X