Finally !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally !!!

Gonna be great atmostphere Saturday , I'm for one am absolutely buzzing . What with the Surprise signing of Tawio , now Nedum signed up and Troare returning from ANC . Also the signing of Samba ( Mali player ) should be done by weekend . When he and Adel return from ACN duty we will have a strong squad , probably the best in the bottom half . Now for a Striker !! Who is it gonna be ???
    Finally thing looking good ! Come on you R'ss !!

Not to mention they are all black and should contribute significantly to Mr JT soiling his pants.....

Comment

Hasn't traore got 1 more group game in the ANC?
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Hasn't traore got 1 more group game in the ANC?
        They have, but as they can't qualify he is apparently returning today.

Comment

I haven't seen anywhere he will return today.
          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            They have, but as they can't qualify he is apparently returning today.
            How do you know that? I'd find that very strange as surely all the other clubs will be furious at some players being released and others not. I hope it's true though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
              How do you know that? I'd find that very strange as surely all the other clubs will be furious at some players being released and others not. I hope it's true though!!
              Unless he is injured or for family matters cant see him leaving the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                I haven't seen anywhere he will return today.
                That what I was told earlier mate . Sorry if I have wrong information . I thought him and Wigan Diame were being allowed to leave before there last game . Apologies if wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  I only read comments on here earlier. I have however just checked Sky sports and it suggests after final game on Sunday... so would appear not before the weekend after all.

Comment

Now that they cannot qualify, Armand has expressed the views that he wants to come back to the UK and help QPR stay in the premier league, as its QPR that pay his wages and gambled on him early this season.

Also, along with Taye, Nedum and himself he wants to get into the face of John Terry and sing...John Terry...we know want you said...

Comment

also bear in mind is a new manager hes not met yet , could be circumstances that mean they release them

Comment

Working...
                      X