No announcement yet.

Danny Shittu.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he should get on doing the stadium tours - always liked him, even though not that great. Nor were we.

Comment

I think the club missed a trick by not getting him to speak with Taiwo until he'd already come here. Doesn't matter now because he's signed anyway. Danny could have told him how cool QPR is and how much he loves us and tried to help talk him into it. You'd have thought between them all, one person might have thought of that!

As i said, never mind, he's here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cornish R View Post
        I think the club missed a trick by not getting him to speak with Taiwo until he'd already come here. Doesn't matter now because he's signed anyway. Danny could have told him how cool QPR is and how much he loves us and tried to help talk him into it. You'd have thought between them all, one person might have thought of that!

As i said, never mind, he's here anyway.
        Could be a third Nigerian if there's anything in the Moses story.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          he's trying to get his lottery cheque cashed, if u send him £500 to help with cashing he. Will send u a grand back.

Comment

i will never forget the Shittu Carlisle partnership when we were promoted to the champ without losing at home. Quality, at that level.

Comment

Working...
            X