No announcement yet.

New Subbuteo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing claim to fame you must be proud, why isn't this listed as one of our famous supporters. If you do get involved get them to sort our team out properly please. A stan bowles or rodney marsh figure wouldn't go a miss either.

Comment

Read your book! The hours I must have spent as a kid playing subbuteo. Still got cupboards full round my brothers flat - we used to buy up everything we saw at boot sales a good few years back. Got an almost new Angling set - the speedway one has always eluded me however....

Comment

Did anyone know that the box number of the QPR team back then was 666?

Could explain a lot!!

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
          Did anyone know that the box number of the QPR team back then was 666?

Could explain a lot!!
          I know, thats always been a bit odd i agree! However, those are what are called lightweight figures with that ref---- the very original ones for qpr are ref 11 which is more accectable, thankfully!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ProtestR View Post
            Read your book! The hours I must have spent as a kid playing subbuteo. Still got cupboards full round my brothers flat - we used to buy up everything we saw at boot sales a good few years back. Got an almost new Angling set - the speedway one has always eluded me however....
            Look after that Angling - its worth a bit, especially as its in good nick.
            Speedway, well thats like the holy grail im afraid. Keep looking though you never know!
            btw hope you enjoyed the book - espec the chapters about qpr!!

Comment

At least they got the SWP one to scale

Comment

Working...
              X