Arsene Wenger to Real Madrid may not be a bad thing: Leo's London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsene Wenger to Real Madrid may not be a bad thing: Leo's London

If Real Madrid want Arsene Wenger to replace Jose Mourinho and a genuine opportunity arises for him to do so, maybe he should go.

More...

Honestly couldn't think of a reason not to join the biggest (?) club in European football TBH

Comment

There hasn't been a manager in the last ten years (and that's over 10 managers) who has gone there and not had their self-esteem and reputation severely diminished by the experience - even Capello went back won the title and then got sacked for not winning it in enough style and flopping in the CL. Del Bosque won the title and got sacked because he didn;t repeat his feat over winning the CL from the previous year. No guarantee Wenger would last more than 9 months.

Comment

I reckon thats about 8 months longer than he has got left at Arsenal !

Point taken with the managers though. Dont the owners or who-ever actually only hire for a season or 2 in most european clubs.
        I seem to remember bobby robson on a similar deal, or am i wrong? Thought they did it diffrent to we (you) do in England?

Comment

Wenger should stay at Arsenal coz they will carry on winning fu*k all while his there.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            Wenger should stay at Arsenal coz they will carry on winning fu*k all while his there.
            yeah..fair comment..!

Comment

Working...
            X