Who is the second signing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the second signing??

According to the guy on SSN who keeps us up to date with the transfer news with the aid of a large touch screen monitor,it now shows we've made 2 signings,whereas yesterday it showed one (Taiwo).Unless its the youngster from Kingston that Stainrodisalegend informed us about yesterday. Has Onuoha signed? I wonder.

macheda.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
      macheda.
      How could you possibly have forgotten him,has been a wonderful signing that lad,what's his name again,oh sh it I've forgotten!

Comment

cant we send him back? i know he hasnt had much game time but what ive seen of him (which is every game hes played in barring mk away) he seems pretty light weight with poor movement off the ball (which youd think is a key ingredient for his position)

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          How could you possibly have forgotten him,has been a wonderful signing that lad,what's his name again,oh sh it I've forgotten!
          As I said the monitor has shown only one signing up to this morning and since Taiwo signed,now it shows 2 but SSN haven't elaborated.

Comment

You sure you weren't watching a repeat of last weeks show, and now you've caught up?
            Your mum would love me...

Comment

Well over the weekend when we hadn't signed Taiwo it said we had 1 signing so I think it is including Macheda.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                You sure you weren't watching a repeat of last weeks show, and now you've caught up?
                Don't think so Benny,although I've got my eyes peeled on the WATRB site + SSN + listening to Talksport,all at the same time (no mean feat for an old git like me) and the monitor def showed one signing yesterday and two today.I'll shut up now,where's me jacket,all this lack of QPR transfer business is driving me round the twist.

Comment

Good work Gee. Only at Rangers our number of signings cd actually go down as well as up eh?

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                    Don't think so Benny,although I've got my eyes peeled on the WATRB site + SSN + listening to Talksport,all at the same time (no mean feat for an old git like me) and the monitor def showed one signing yesterday and two today.I'll shut up now,where's me jacket,all this lack of QPR transfer business is driving me round the twist.
                    We didn't officially sign Taiwo until late afternoon yesterday, that's probably why.

Comment

i read somewhere it took 3 attempts to get taiwo here!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                        cant we send him back? i know he hasnt had much game time but what ive seen of him (which is every game hes played in barring mk away) he seems pretty light weight with poor movement off the ball (which youd think is a key ingredient for his position)
                        We can BUT it would **** off Fergie big time and he might block any future loans,think we better stick with him!

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Good work Gee. Only at Rangers our number of signings cd actually go down as well as up eh?
                          Thanks J.Couldn't recomend a good lobotomist could you,otherwise I'll check myself into a nursing home.

Comment

Working...
                          X