Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR chasing Hleb

Liverpool and QPR chasing Barcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb
    Liverpool and Queens Park Rangers have been alerted to the availability of former Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb, with Barcelona ready to make the out-of-favour Belarusian a free agent, after talks over cancelling his contract.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/footbal...alexander-hleb
    Another to add to the list

No denying he's a very technically gifted footballer, hence why Arsenal and Barcelona signed him.... is he what we need, i have doubts. I don't recall how well he did for Birmingham the other year??

That said, if available for a free, then it could be a no brainer as he would add quality for the team / squad.

Comment

he's a crock unfortunatly.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        No denying he's a very technically gifted footballer, hence why Arsenal and Barcelona signed him.... is he what we need, i have doubts. I don't recall how well he did for Birmingham the other year??

That said, if available for a free, then it could be a no brainer as he would add quality for the team / squad.
        He hated it there mate, Mcleish's very direct style didn't suite him, not sure Adel and Helb could play in the same side, neither known for hard work off the ball!!

Comment

he was addeed and then subtracted about two months ago. there was a really damning quote from the chairman or manager of the german club saying he had been permanently injured and had added nothing. great player in his day but then so was kieron dyer...

Comment

Wasn't much use to Birmingham as I recall. Not that any technical player would prosper under McLeish mind...

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
              Wasn't much use to Birmingham as I recall. Not that any technical player would prosper under McLeish mind...
              I think he got a neck injury after watching the ball sail over his head time after time.....

Comment

Working...
              X