Do we have money to come from Raheem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we have money to come from Raheem

From the resale or can we get him back ?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...cle857105.html

They either owe us a tenner or Andy Carroll!

I also heard that the ref in the Bolton vs Liverpool game on Saturday went into the Liverpool dressing room before the game and told the Liverpool team how would book any of them for time wasting if they passed to Andy Carroll!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
      From the resale or can we get him back ?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/tran...cle857105.html
      I believe we should be due more than the original £1m we got,after he makes so many 1st team appearances.Meanwhile several sources are reporting that we want him on loan,but Liverpool reluctant to let him go out on loan.Why,I don't know,as I'd have thought he needs to get some Prem games under his belt.

Comment

lock up your daughters if he comes back. Heard he's got 3/4 kids due up there by diff mums and he dumped them all!!!!
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
          lock up your daughters if he comes back. Heard he's got 3/4 kids due up there by diff mums and he dumped them all!!!!
          What !!!! He's only 12.

Comment

Just checked on Wiki.We sold him for £600,000 rising to £5m depending on 1st team appearances.Hope they read the small print,could all go to Ecclestone.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
              Just checked on Wiki.We sold him for £600,000 rising to £5m depending on 1st team appearances.Hope they read the small print,could all go to Ecclestone.
              That little mush can go fook himself !!

Comment

Working...
              X