Whittingham is the answer to our midfield problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whittingham is the answer to our midfield problems

Got a lovely left peg, can shoot, pass, cross, score, take a free kick, penalty, perfect replacement for Faurlin. Would cost us about £4m though. Anyone agree?

good player but Cardiff want 8 - 10 million.

Comment

Sod that then!

Comment

Well over priced at that fee
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

No.

Not good enough and that fee is beyond a joke. You can pick up seasoned prem players for less.

Comment

hes ok , theres a reason hes an older player in the championship though

Comment

If you could get him for 3.5m or under then I would defiantly have him at rangers , imagine him putting balls on HH head !! Also Hugo Rodallega saying he will leave at the end of season on a free , I rate him , reckon 3-4m would get him from Wigan this month !

Comment

Not for me.

Has had a good game tonight & by all accounts a decent enough season but don't think he's any better than a few of the players we've already got.

Comment

Good player but dosnt offer much defending, for me Tommy Smith is a better option as he does far more for the team, and thats what we need.

For me at his level, top of the championship
                  One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Whittingham is the answer to our midfield problems

Really? I'm so glad you don't do the transfers.
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Rodallega would be a good signing but reading reports seems like he may already have agreed a deal overseas with an unnamed club for next season.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR's Number 10 View Post
                        Got a lovely left peg, can shoot, pass, cross, score, take a free kick, penalty, perfect replacement for Faurlin. Would cost us about £4m though. Anyone agree?
                        Realistic signing i think if we could get him for about 3 million good player and might help bothroyd hit some form .

Comment

Jay was also good when with them in the CHAMPIONSHIP remember. PL is a different class so most of our players have found out, even Adel dare I say it.
                          Queens Park Rangers
                          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

The answer?

Really?
                            Your mum would love me...

Comment

swap him for bothroyd

Comment

Working...
                              X