wee got just seven days to go go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wee got just seven days to go go

wee got just seven days to go oh..........did we sign any one decent yet no no.....i really cant belive this mess yo yo....we got jus seven days to go go...............wanna try some raps music as this is im told the language of the streets!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

So having Taiwo when we get free kicks is not decent then? Being a bit fickle there facto.
    OK i know he's only on loan at present but he's here and that's all that matters.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

cas im just beating my drum as isle of man alone cant save us...........one win against the worse team in the league survival doth not bring!

Comment

Seven days to go, no league games in meantime, it's been the slowest window ever. Have patience you workshy fop. As for your rapping, I bet Jay-z is shiteing his Alan's!!!
        From the Hills of Kerry
        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
          Seven days to go, no league games in meantime, it's been the slowest window ever. Have patience you workshy fop. As for your rapping, I bet Jay-z is shiteing his Alan's!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
            'workshy'???:sorry:,,,,,,,,,,,i pay more vat than you earn in five years!

Comment

How much do I earn in 5 years then bruv ting braap braap?
              From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

dunno.....whats the going rate for your 'trade'>????

Comment

I think we will stick with the defence we have now but believe we may go and spend the cash on a big name striker

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    dunno.....whats the going rate for your 'trade'>????
                    Very variable Mr Vanilla Ice of Canvey, anyways calm down dear, got the decorators in?
                    From the Hills of Kerry

Comment

no.........i do my own as im multi functional.........not only an up and coming urban wordsmith but a dab hand witha purdy n some eggshell!

Comment

Working...
                      X