Why is everyone so worried?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is everyone so worried?

I can't believe all this panicking about lack of transfers so far - do you honestly think that we're either a) not working incredibly hard behind the scenes, or b) have astute businessmen running the club efficiently and ensuring we don't waste money and endanger our long term future?

We are under great management both on and off the pitch, and I haven't felt this confident in years about the club. Honestly, it's ridiculous that peope think we're "wasting time", or "playing games". We are a serious club now. Relax.

That is all.

Well we will know soon enough whether you are right or not,while I'm not panicking yet,I am concerned and getting worried

Comment

agreed, im sure they are working very hard behind the scenes, but its the 24th today - so there is gonig to be a concern. I wouldnt mind if we had a good squad, but this team is very weak, with very little quality options all over the park. Unless that is addressed, I dont see how we can get enough wins.

Im sure however that there will be at least 1 or 2 soon. Surely if anyone can see we need new players its Sparky

Comment

I am right. even if we don't sign anyone, we will be fine. look at our starting 11 and compare to norwich's (in 9th place) and you tell me who has better individuals? Factor in that Hughes is going to get them playing as a team, and I predict we'll be absolutely fine.

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
          I am right. even if we don't sign anyone, we will be fine. look at our starting 11 and compare to norwich's (in 9th place) and you tell me who has better individuals? Factor in that Hughes is going to get them playing as a team, and I predict we'll be absolutely fine.
          I have to disagree there. At the beginning of the season I would have said the same, but Norwich somehow are proving week in week out that they are consistent. Its not always about the individual quality, but the team as a whole.

The fact is we have leaked goals far too easily, and we dont score enough - the facts dont lie. Im sure there will be an improvement, but the manager can only do so much with what we have

Comment

Originally posted by iloverangers View Post
            I predict world peace and end of recession by the end of may as well

Comment

norwich are where they are because they have a very good, organised manager. they are consistent and will finish mid table because they know how to play.

we've run them close in the two games we played against them, and with all due respect, lost them on both occassions due to our lack of discipline and tactical know-how (i.e. the management).

i honestly can't see us finishing in the bottom three with hughes in charge - blackburn have a very good team but kean is holding them back (thank you venkys). plus we have taiwo, traore and taarabt to come back into this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
                I have to disagree there. At the beginning of the season I would have said the same, but Norwich somehow are proving week in week out that they are consistent. Its not always about the individual quality, but the team as a whole.

The fact is we have leaked goals far too easily, and we dont score enough - the facts dont lie. Im sure there will be an improvement, but the manager can only do so much with what we have
                Actually, in the 3 games played under Hughes, he has already shown that the squad we have is capable of resolving the issues you highlight in this post. I don't need to elaborate on the areas of improvement in a matter of just 2 weeks and there is still huge room for improvement via hard work on the training ground and confidence that will arise from improved performance and results.

Even if we don't add to what we have, there are 3 teams worse than us in this league and indeed there are some above us that have got away with it to date.

I believe we will stay up and I predict it will be with room to spare by the end of the season.
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
                X