No announcement yet.

What!! We're not on telly....why!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game is live on the Bulgarian Nova Sport TV channel. I`ll post links to websites where you can watch it, don`t worry folks!

Comment

Cardiff to Paddington only 2 and quarter hours by train, even less by car, whats the problem?

Bit of an 'over the top' reaction by the op
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr333 View Post
        The game is live on the Bulgarian Nova Sport TV channel. I`ll post links to websites where you can watch it, don`t worry folks!
        can we have a sticky so we know where we can watch this , thanks
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          Those idiots masquerading as police, "refused to ALLOW our game to kick-off at a more sensible time?????

Fook 'em, they're supposed to serve US, not the other way round!!!
          I know pain in the ####, oh well train is at 7:50 have a few on that and be in the pub for 9 then have a massive session afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by MKCFC92 View Post
            I know pain in the ####, oh well train is at 7:50 have a few on that and be in the pub for 9 then have a massive session afterwards.
            There's A surprise a Chelsea fan from outside London.....
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Sotonsuperhoop View Post
              Cardiff to Paddington only 2 and quarter hours by train, even less by car, whats the problem?

Bit of an 'over the top' reaction by the op
              Fair point but I have to work Saturday morning....you're right though, time to take my pills!
              "Ever since you were born I always knew you were a bender!"
              The Last Airbender - M Night Shyamalan - 2010

Comment

Only the telly out here so you will definitely be able to find a stream!

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  There's A surprise a Chelsea fan from outside London.....
                  Plenty of West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs, QPR and Crystal Palace where I live so whats your point? Do you honestly believe the 15-20000 you get get all come from West London.

Comment

Plenty of West Ham, Arsenal, Spurs, QPR and Crystal Palace where I live so whats your point? Do you honestly believe the 15-20000 you get get all come from West London.
                    none of your unwashed do tho!!!
                    PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Yeah, but most of our fans have a connection with West London. E.g family, moved out etc.

Most of your fans are from south of the river and should be Palace fans.

It's amazing how many filth fans who I meet who have no connection whatsoever to the area where their team comes from.
                      First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                        Yeah, but most of our fans have a connection with West London. E.g family, moved out etc.

It's amazing how many filth fans who I meet who have no connection whatsoever to the area where their team comes from.
                        put far better than my attempt
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

bloodfiyah! what is this chelsea rassclaat teenie bopper doing trolling on here. KMT. our victory in the last derby mustve really gotten up his likkle nose

Comment

Excuse me mate can you kindly FOCK OFF BACK ONTO YOUR OWN SHITE **** SITE! god i feel unclean now we have had one of the ****mers on our message board! FACTO JIFFY HIM IF YOU SEE HIM ON SATURDAY!
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post

I lived in Battersea which is South of the river but closer to the Bridge than Sellhurst Park so who was I meant to support?

Comment

fark off.
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X