Alex on verge of £4m PSG move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex on verge of £4m PSG move

Chelsea defender Alex is on the brink of a £4million move to Paris Saint-Germain after snubbing QPR to link up with former manager Carlo Ancelotti.

More...

As if they have literally.... swooped in, agreed fee, agreed terms and medical all in a few hours... great!

We are so slow... If he isn't coming then move on to the next, if he is then get him signed up for **** sake!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
      As if they have literally.... swooped in, agreed fee, agreed terms and medical all in a few hours... great!

We are so slow... If he isn't coming then move on to the next, if he is then get him signed up for **** sake!!!
      Why does everyone think its the club that is slow, maybe the player has been hanging around weighing up his options, i would.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
        Why does everyone think its the club that is slow, maybe the player has been hanging around weighing up his options, i would.
        Because we are slow man, 1 month and still NO signings...

That is slow, like I said, IF HE DIDNT WANT TO COME then move on to the next option.. simple as????

Weighing up your options, If QPR came in for me it wouldn't be an easy decision....

Comment

Weighing up your options, If QPR came in for me it wouldn't be an easy decision....
          You mean would?

You gotta think though, we are supporters of the club so of course we jump at the chance of playing for us. Whereas Alex is from brasil and probably never even considered us before january.

Comment

Would* correct, sorry!

Well fine then, if he doesnt want to move to us, then move on to the next. Plenty of options

- samba
            - Ridgewell (although im not sure on him)
            - Nedhum
            - Bassong

Just keep trying others

Comment

Would* correct, sorry!

Well fine then, if he doesnt want to move to us, then move on to the next. Plenty of options

- samba
              - Ridgewell (although im not sure on him)
              - Nedhum
              - Bassong

Just keep trying others
              Sorry to come across like some spelling police #####

I agree with ya, seems like we've stuck our eggs all in one basket and never a good idea.

Seem's Ridgewell would be available for 2m as according to the media brom stuck in a bid of 1m and brum told them to double it

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
                Sorry to come across like some spelling police #####

I agree with ya, seems like we've stuck our eggs all in one basket and never a good idea.

Seem's Ridgewell would be available for 2m as according to the media brom stuck in a bid of 1m and brum told them to double it
                Ha no problem,

The thing is, Ridgewell may not be the best, but hes better than what we have in all honesty, and he is proven in the prem. Not just that but he chips in with goals every now and then....

Im finally getting uptight with the market, If we are due to sign players then get on with it. Its frustrating because although we beat Wigan, doesn't mean we are fixed. We need to strengthen big time!

Comment

Simple as????

Hardly. Blackburn refuse to sell Samba. Onouha doesn't seem to want to come south. Hughes doesn't seem keen on Basong and in any case Spurs have not brought in the re-inforcements they said they needed when the pulled the plug on the Basong deal before.

Yeah, really simple...

Comment

Ha no problem,

The thing is, Ridgewell may not be the best, but hes better than what we have in all honesty, and he is proven in the prem. Not just that but he chips in with goals every now and then....

Im finally getting uptight with the market, If we are due to sign players then get on with it. Its frustrating because although we beat Wigan, doesn't mean we are fixed. We need to strengthen big time!
                    Ron Hulse was better than what we had at the time, Pellicori. And your point is? You just want to sign anyone who isn't total rubbish who in six months time will be dropped and clogging up the wage bill.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                      Ron Hulse was better than what we had at the time, Pellicori. And your point is? You just want to sign anyone who isn't total rubbish who in six months time will be dropped and clogging up the wage bill.
                      This wasnt my point....

Totally reading into what I said, but fair dooze!

Im not saying buy anyone, but going the rest of the season without another decent CM, CB and ST will be silly

Comment

This wasnt my point....

Totally reading into what I said, but fair dooze!

Im not saying buy anyone, but going the rest of the season without another decent CM, CB and ST will be silly
                        And I'm sure Mark Hughes is aware of that, and the board. But fans coming on line every two minutes saying they are frustrated that we haven't signed x or y player yet isn't going to change anything. With previous regimes I'd share your concerns but Fernandes, Beard and Hughes are far from stupid and will be doing all they can behind the scenes. Just be patient. If we haven't signed anyone in time for Villa I'll be as fed up as you but lets give them benefit of the doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          And I'm sure Mark Hughes is aware of that, and the board. But fans coming on line every two minutes saying they are frustrated that we haven't signed x or y player yet isn't going to change anything. With previous regimes I'd share your concerns but Fernandes, Beard and Hughes are far from stupid and will be doing all they can behind the scenes. Just be patient. If we haven't signed anyone in time for Villa I'll be as fed up as you but lets give them benefit of the doubt.
                          fair shout...

Comment

Whether this is celebrating or drowning our sorrows time will tell. My money is still on it being more a celebration. Not cartwheels in the street "I can't believe we've got him" celebrations - more a "I never saw that coming: don't know much about him having played in Spain/ Italy/ France/ Belgium all his life, but he sounds very highly rated."

Comment

Working...
                            X