Owen To Brighton ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen To Brighton ?????

I know it doesn;t take a lot of money to shift a price etc and sometimes bookies throw something out there in the hope that Joe Public latches on .....

Michael Owen is quoted as 7/4 with skybet to go to Brighton ????

Nore than likely a load of bowllox but would you have him down at LR for the rest of the season ???

Yes! He with injuries still gets goals

Comment

I'm gonna say yeah.

Comment

A fit Owen running onto Heiders flick ons would have a field day !!

Guarantees goals ....we could afford the wages and if he had any last minute aspirations of Euro 12 last hurrah etc surely a loan to a club ( like us ) would make sense !!!!

Is it me or does it all seem too simple and obvious ??????

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
          I know it doesn;t take a lot of money to shift a price etc and sometimes bookies throw something out there in the hope that Joe Public latches on .....

Michael Owen is quoted as 7/4 with skybet to go to Brighton ????

Nore than likely a load of bowllox but would you have him down at LR for the rest of the season ???
          Their ground is near the horse racing track so very likely!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
            A fit Owen running onto Heiders flick ons would have a field day !!

Guarantees goals ....we could afford the wages and if he had any last minute aspirations of Euro 12 last hurrah etc surely a loan to a club ( like us ) would make sense !!!!

Is it me or does it all seem too simple and obvious ??????
            No, no, no. We cannot justify hiw wages and no one will get more than a very small handfull of games out of him a season. Not only that but can't see the effort from him for a "small" club. He has shown before he would rather warm the bench and play horse racing than play football.

Haven't you learned you anything with Dyer?
            twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
            X