Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bobby Zamora has scored more PL goals...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby Zamora has scored more PL goals...

...with both feet than any other player, they were just saying on Talksport.

Clearly a very good two-footed player.

Are we still in for him?...

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    ...with both feet than any other player, they were just saying on Talksport.

Clearly a very good two-footed player.

Are we still in for him?...
    Even if we were we wouldn't get him, MH and Jol have a history, no chance he would let us or MH for that fact have anyone he has.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

I play football with somebody that works at Foolham and he reckons Al Fayed said in a "passing comment" that Zamora could "go for £8Mill... but £12Mill if its Hughes buying".

Cant see us purchasing anybody from them given the history there.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Both feet? How does that work? Does that total exclude headed goals or does he regularly score with scorpion kicks?

Surely they mean most goals with his weaker foot?

He is a fairly composed finisher, his volley against Arsenal was pretty much the same chance as Bothroyd's against Newcastle. However Zamora scored and Jay ballooned it into the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Planet View Post
          Both feet? How does that work? Does that total exclude headed goals or does he regularly score with scorpion kicks?

Surely they mean most goals with his weaker foot?
          They meant he's scored more goals (than any other player) with either his left or right foot.

Comment

I might be being really thick (again!) here, but tbf, I dont get that stat either:

He has scored a total of 50 PL goals yet, for example, Thierry Henry has 174. Surley Henry has scored more with both right and left than Bobby, given the maximum Bobby can have gotten is 25 with each and thats saying he hasnt scored a header?

You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think when he dribbles, etc. he mainly uses his left foot but the penalty he scored in the last match was with his right!!

Comment

Working...
              X