Chelski tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelski tickets

Just been on the online ticketing, and there seems to be loads left. Maybe they will make general sale?
    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

The away end tickets are not flying out either.

They have now dropped to the lowest loyalty points and there are still plenty left by all accounts. My mate has not been away with Chelsea in over 6 years and has only been two home games this season but got a ticket this afternoon

Comment

Most surprised. I was expecting huge interest in this. Thought 40 quid was also reasonable. Can`t be the early start.

Comment

Hope this one sells out, need another atmosphere like the last time we played these mugs.

Comment

We've scared them all off.
          Queens Park Rangers
          NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Mabe too late in the month to be shelling out another £40

Comment

I wonder if it will go on general sale, I hope it does
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

The noon KO foooks me
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  The away end tickets are not flying out either.

They have now dropped to the lowest loyalty points and there are still plenty left by all accounts. My mate has not been away with Chelsea in over 6 years and has only been two home games this season but got a ticket this afternoon

They sold out their tickets in 4 hours!

Rangers have staggered the ticket sales for the game. This game will sell out for sure.
                  First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

When do they go on general sale ?
                    F*CK OFF CHELSEA WEST LONDON IS OURS!

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                      They sold out their tickets in 4 hours!

Rangers have staggered the ticket sales for the game. This game will sell out for sure.
                      They never mate they went on sale for Chelsea last Thursday, like ours, and he got his today at 4pm. They have some system where different loyalty points have to apply at different times of the day. He is in the lowest band (only a member) even he was surprised he got one

Comment

Ive got a spare adult and child ticket
                        Face value and £3-50
                        Got for a mate who got a tkt already

B block row c

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          They never mate they went on sale for Chelsea last Thursday, like ours, and he got his today at 4pm. They have some system where different loyalty points have to apply at different times of the day. He is in the lowest band (only a member) even he was surprised he got one
                          On Thursday they went on sale to Away Season ticket holders then on Friday to home season ticket holder on a loyalty points basis, the club say around 20,000 tried to buy tickets on Friday. On Monday they went on sale to members on a loyalty points basis, the club split away tickets in a 60/40% in favour of season ticket holders but members still get an opportunity to buy tickets. The club as usual got the points wrong set it high early on in the day but then relaxed the points later in the day this meant members that have been to a few or no games at all managed to get tickets ahead of season ticket holders many are fuming but the club has a history of doing this.

I'm an away season ticket holder so I had mine safely on Thursday and I can't wait for the game, its going to be a great atmosphere

Comment

Originally posted by MKCFC92 View Post
                            On Thursday they went on sale to Away Season ticket holders then on Friday to home season ticket holder on a loyalty points basis, the club say around 20,000 tried to buy tickets on Friday. On Monday they went on sale to members on a loyalty points basis, the club split away tickets in a 60/40% in favour of season ticket holders but members still get an opportunity to buy tickets. The club as usual got the points wrong set it high early on in the day but then relaxed the points later in the day this meant members that have been to a few or no games at all managed to get tickets ahead of season ticket holders many are fuming but the club has a history of doing this.

I'm an away season ticket holder so I had mine safely on Thursday and I can't wait for the game, its going to be a great atmosphere

...........WEAR YOUR BROWN TROUSERS OLD SON..........PREPARE TO FACE THE WRATH OF WEST12.............AGAIN!
                            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
                              Ive got a spare adult and child ticket
                              Face value and £3-50
                              Got for a mate who got a tkt already

B block row c
                              I may take those off you, let me go ask someone...

PS what age is a 'child' ?

Comment

Working...
                              X