Work Permits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Work Permits

Any news on the work permit hearings?, I thought they were being heard this morning.
    Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Turned down but 5000 eastern Europeans have been given a house and job each.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post

Comment

We have the same problem over here and if you give out about it you are brandished a racist!

Comment

Decision to be made today.

Comment

Tell me about it.... Nothing racial about it at all... Its to do with over crowding.

Comment

Tell me about it.... Nothing racial about it at all... Its to do with over crowding.
              Have to hold my hands upto this and admit I'm hardly helping the situation.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I'm hopeful they sought advice before pursuing Henrique with regard to the permit situaiton and it's likely to be a formality, as per Kia Jorabchin's comments...

As for Taiwo, surely that's a formality anyway given he's been cleared to work in Europe for the last 7 years and we are just going through the motions???

If either of these fail it will be a massive anti climax.

I am quietly confident though, and have visions of Henrique coming off the bench for a cameo 15 mins against Chelsea next week, making Cole and then Terry look like mugs before leaving Cech rooted to the spot with a sublime chipped finish to win it 1-0.....

Comment

Del boy let's have some of what your on.

Comment

I think Henrique's permit will be refused and accepted upon appeal, basically a waste of a few days!

As said above, Taiwo's will be a formality.

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Had crossed my mind that the whole Henrique thing might be just a big PR stunt anyway.

Comment

Del boy let's have some of what your on.
                          Watch this space..... He'll leave Terry in a heap on the ground to be discretely kicked by all of our black players, before scoring a cracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsonist View Post
                            Had crossed my mind that the whole Henrique thing might be just a big PR stunt anyway.

IMO, I still hope it is. Yet not played a senior game doesn´t sound too exciting to me.

Remember Parejo etc. (Yes, I know he is quality now.)

Would love to be proved wrong though.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              IMO, I still hope it is. Yet not played a senior game doesn´t sound too exciting to me.

Remember Parejo etc. (Yes, I know he is quality now.)

Would love to be proved wrong though.
                              How do you work out he hasn't played a senior game?

Comment

Working...
                              X