celebrity boxing Mackie vs SWP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Wilson View Post
    Has Mackie had enough of SWP as well? Perhaps he is annoyed about the amount of times SWP runs into several defenders and falls over or takes a **** poor shot? goes both ways.
    . Just that Mackie fits into the "scapegoat" category on here, whereas SWP doesnt.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
      And how do you know he thinks this? He hasnt ever come out in interviews and boasted about himself.

I agree, SWP is better than Mackie and SWP should be played on the right to get the msot out of him; IMO a team needs to utilise their most talented players, not fit them in around others.

But, Mackie doesnt choise himself, its the gaffer that picks the team.
      Has always moaned at Taarabt a lot when he has absolutely no right to, if Mackie was good then fair enough.

Comment

the amount of stick mackie gets is unreal.. so many double standards aswell.. claiming SWP is so much better.

end of the day mackie is asked to play wide right by mark hughes.

if swp is aggreived by this he should take it up with the manager.

again not defending mackie's performances of late but i feel he's done a lot more than swp has this year.

if your gonna give one guy stick make sure you look at others aswell.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
          the amount of stick mackie gets is unreal.. so many double standards aswell.. claiming SWP is so much better.

end of the day mackie is asked to play wide right by mark hughes.

if swp is aggreived by this he should take it up with the manager.

again not defending mackie's performances of late but i feel he's done a lot more than swp has this year.

if your gonna give one guy stick make sure you look at others aswell.
          Spot on
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think it is a good sign when players shout at each other every now and then. Schemichel and Keane were often seen shouting at team mates when an error was committed and Adams at Arsenal did the same. It show s they care and it keeps players on their toes.

However, every now and then, there is a player who cannot take criticism and goes into a sulk (not a dig at anyone in particular).

It is better to have this attitude than the one the players had a few seasons ago i.e. 0-5 at Forest when the players just accepted errors and bad play as being ok.

As for Mackie and SWP's shooting, neither can be boastful.

Comment

Mackie is a completely sound bloke and he does not think he's a world beater that's absolut bo!!ocks, everybody shouts at Taarabt sometimes. Both Mackie and SWP have been very poor of late and need to step their game up, Mackie has done more this season though. When people don't like a player they will s!ag them off as much as possible when they've had a bad performance and refuse to look at any other players bad performances.
              Estamos QPR

Comment

Don't know why they don't give SWP a go on the right and swap JM to the left for a game or two. IIRC JM played either as a central striker or on the left of a front three when he first joined.

Comment

Ain't no major bust-up of Dyer Vs Bowyer standards.

At least it shows both players are all for the cause. Shows a bit of passion!
                  http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                  http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

Have found this thread quite interesting because to my mind both players have got a lot of grief this season - SWP for not hitting the heights expected of him, and Mackie for being all perspiration and no inspiration.

On that occasion SWP was right to point out to Mackie the error. He'd made a great run, but because there is something phenomenally interesting on Mackie's shoe laces he doesn't look up enough.

I did notice that Mackie seemed a lot more vocal in criticising his team mates yesterday - seems quite unlike him.

Mackie plays a role in the team in that he's really good at "rescuing" ball (winning it and shielding it) which is especially useful as our defence are rebuilding their confidence by getting rid rather than playing it out, and getting us some go forward. However this is then negated by the fact that he isn't a winger so although he gets us ball into challenging positions, he doesn't have the skillset (beating a man, crossing) to make the most of it
                    A blog of my first season ticket, and QPR's return to the Premiership after 15 years

Where Were You When We Were S4!T?

Comment

Working...
                    X