X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont make transfer windows like they used too.......:impatient:

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
      All gone very quiet,could be that it all comes down to the last day again,so far this window has been so quiet
      We got one this week !! :pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
        We got one this week !! :pleasantsuprise:
        One guy on loan that we all knew about last week,way quieter than anyone expected if we are being honest

Comment

Even after Henrique, if this does happen, I still expect we'll sign Onouha, plus another CB, a CM and a striker.

It's needed for the squad. Can't see Hughes being content with any less than that.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            Even after Henrique, if this does happen, I still expect we'll sign Onouha, plus another CB, a CM and a striker.

It's needed for the squad. Can't see Hughes being content with any less than that.
            Unless someone worthwhile is available I can't see Hughes getting in another CB after Onuoha, will probably wait until summer. We need another CM and a striker though, definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Felt View Post
              Unless someone worthwhile is available I can't see Hughes getting in another CB after Onuoha, will probably wait until summer. We need another CM and a striker though, definitely.
              Thats the thing, I can't see Hughes or the board panic buying like they did in he last window. Once bitten and all that.
              If we don't get his targets I feel he will just try and do the best we can with the players we have got. Then in the summer when we release most of the 19 out of contact players the real rebuilding job will start.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDROG View Post
                Thats the thing, I can't see Hughes or the board panic buying like they did in he last window. Once bitten and all that.
                If we don't get his targets I feel he will just try and do the best we can with the players we have got. Then in the summer when we release most of the 19 out of contact players the real rebuilding job will start.
                Relagation is not an option for our board so unless we invest owners will risk Relagation and it's a big risk!

Comment

so who will be in and poss out by 11pm Tuesday?......

Comment

Is the signing of Henry Kay dead in the water? Need a couple of forwards..

Comment

we must be looking to bring in at least 1 striker??

Comment

Working...
                      X