help...urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help...urgent

can anybody who posts on other message boards get people to join my petition to sign jorden rhodes we need strikers as well as center halfs
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

ted ted for president..........ted your campaign is akin to the us elections but more important...........i cant get on the other boards as only qprreport and 1882 let me on..........i think that west4 fellow got me struck off dotorg for kicking his dog!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Can't find the earlier post but wanted to add that the next US president could be a morman.

Comment

Originally posted by janemelanie View Post
        Can't find the earlier post but wanted to add that the next US president could be a morman.
        thats nice dear!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

We shouldn't need to ask other boards. Aren't there enough people on this board who would like rangers to sign a promising young striker?

Comment

well

well well well we have some fantastic fun in anticipation we have facto mondo the greatest comic genius on the planet and we have melonie the eccentric millionairess from ameerica could melonie do anything with the factomondo lets wait and see what happens

if facto breaks onto the american tv and gets his own program,who knows he may well buy jorden rhodes for us
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
            X