Akos Buzsaky Considered quitting QPR‎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
    Join the club mate. I never doubted Buzz or HH to make the grade when all around had written them off. Of course Buzz has only done it in a couple of games so far but I think its no coincidence that the first time a manager gives him a run in the team he repays him by showing what he's about. As long as he stays clear of injury and is played regularly I'm sure there'll be plenty more Wigan-style performances from him. But he is a confidence player who will flourish when a manager believes in him and plays him in the right position, just like Di Canio did.

People criticise his lack of pace but I honestly dont see that as a major issue because he's an intelligent player with good positional sense, knowing when to stick and when to make a run (eg Sherringham). He's never been the type to make surging runs, going past players but he's quick enough over 5 yards; and he more than compensates for that with his passing, shooting and set-piece ability.
    Tbf, got to hold my hands up and say I did doubt Heidur would be able to cut it this year. Fair play to him, totally proved me wrong and Im chuffed he has!

Spot on about Buzz mate, abit of faith shown in him and its paying dividends. Such a quality and composed player on the ball.

Looking forward to seeing a midfield of SWP Buzz Barton Traore come Feb
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Player of the weekend according to Sky....

PLAYER OF THE WEEKEND - AKOS BUZSAKY

A real tough call with Robbie Keane in real contention with his brace at former club Wolves. But QPR's Hungarian ace got the nod for his showing at Loftus Road. He scored a brilliant free-kick but he was everywhere on only his fourth start of the season.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...st-of-Weekend?

Comment

I hope we're going to see more of the same from Buzz, that was an awesome performance! I must caution that this was one game at home against the bottom club, many on here wanted to run him out of town for the giveaway that led to the WBA equaliser at home a while back!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

I have never doubted Buzsaky's ability and he offers more to the team than just taking a great free kick.

He uses his brain, can pass shoot and puts in a shift on the pitch. Yes, it was only Wigan, but if he plays against better teams, I think he can still play a vital part, especially with free kicks. Al-Habsi is a top keeper and it usually takes something special to beat him i.e. Buzsaky's free kick and Smith's top corner effort.

As for the error against WBA, he lost posseion n the edge of thir area. The ball was then carried (not booted) upfield and a cross delivered. There were plenty of QPR players who could have stopped the goal. including Faurlin, other midfielers and defenders. Gabidon could have done better and even Cerny could have dived at the cross as if saving a shot, so to blame Buzsaky was as pathetic as it was to blame Faurlin a few season's ago for WBA's late equaliser at the Hawthorns.

Comment

Working...
          X