Chelsea support next week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes old loft

yes loft boy with the tooth missing i got kicked all over the loft terrace as well
    they loved to bully us in the old days

but chelsea fans i know are genuiinly terrified of attending loftus road,i cant imagine it will go with out any incidents

but hopefully none of our fans will get injured

at least now days most of the skirmishes are against combabatants

in the old days some poor ### could get done just for wearing a scarf of the opposing team
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

chelsea will be about 300 handed and sporting cravats and copies of horse n hound..........qpr willl be 500 strong comprising of 250 northolt/hayes stormtroopers.....150 ladbroke grove/kensal rise........50 essex yeoman and 50 various assorted..........but no violence would be good!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

we used to get proper bullied by them home and away , but as we have shown in the last three times weve met, those days are gone, i dont give a s hit what old chelsea are saying in the pubs round South London about coming out of retirement for this one, no chelsea can be tolerated in our seats saturday or giving it the biggun to our scarfers / family fans.
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

most old school chelsea cant be asked as they are in their 50's and fat and unfit..........the 'yoof' mainly spotty ndubz fans from pimlico and battersea are all mouth n jodphers.........i expect an intial showing somewhere on the uxbridge rd but swiftly dealt with!
          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X