No announcement yet.

Wolves fans think they are down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey, reading that was even more miserable than our board in the dying days of Neil.

Frimprong was a v good loan signing tho' - wish we had got him - and cd give them that bit extra. I wouldn't write them off. Cd see all the bottom clubs bar Wigan staging a mini recovery and the clubs a bit higher up falling back. Blackburn is the interesting one - some good players but bonkers owners and unpopular manager - cd implode if "sources close to Sparky" persuade Samba to go on strike...

Comment

Just read somewhere that Frimprong is out for 3 months, bad news for Wolves if true.

Comment

Got to admit they look
        Like they got enough fight to stay up, ones that worry me are aswel are Bolton they were dead and buried few weeks ago

Everyone now starting to step up , posters are right there are some teams 4-5 teams that will drop like a stone , interesting to see who that might be

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
          HH can't carry on to end of season
          I keep hearing this about HH, but on current evidence I reckon he can, so long as he plays just once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
            I keep hearing this about HH, but on current evidence I reckon he can, so long as he plays just once a week.
            He MIGHT survive to the end of the season, and MIGHT continue to score but he has already surpassed all expectations. We can't ASSUME he will. Which is why we need another option better than Bothroyd and Macheda.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
              Just read somewhere that Frimprong is out for 3 months, bad news for Wolves if true.
              thats great news if true - where you read that?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                thats great news if true - where you read that?
                Sure it was on Mail online or Mirror but have just trawled to find it again and cant see it, it had a close up of his eye which has apparently been damaged and he may need an op tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  Sure it was on Mail online or Mirror but have just trawled to find it again and cant see it, it had a close up of his eye which has apparently been damaged and he may need an op tomorrow.
                  Nothing against him and like him as a player but if so - cracking news for us. We've lost Faurlin, we need others to lose key players too.

Comment

Just read it on Mail online on the Newsnow.......Link wont let me cut and paste ..

Basically shows a pic of a swollen eye like a boxer after a fight ....apart from that it doesn;t seem bad enough to keep him out for 3 months ...unless the eye is damaged !!!.. And I wouldn;t wish that on anyone !!

Comment

Strong Rumour going around that Mick Macarthy has been sacked tonight and will be announced tomorrow

Comment

Interesting. Always thought Mick McCarthy is like a younger Neil Warnock - great motivator but a bit limited tactically. But who is available to replace him?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                          Interesting. Always thought Mick McCarthy is like a younger Neil Warnock - great motivator but a bit limited tactically. But who is available to replace him?
                          NW

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            It´s more complicated than that with Frimpong.
                            Explain?
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Their latest form is not bad: got a draw at WHL as well as draw at the Emirates. Hope we can nick these sort of away results.
                              QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

My prediction before the season started was Wigan, Wolves and one of Naaarwich/Foolem to go down. 2 out of 3 won`t be that bad will it ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X