QPR-Chelsea on TV...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR-Chelsea on TV...

A simple, if stupid question: is it going to be on live telly? If so, I've missed all mention of which channel is carrying it. Who's ITK?
    WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

No

Comment

BBC Radio London only

Comment

It´s live on TV in Norway, so there will be streams available

Comment

Originally posted by NorwegianRanger View Post
          Righty-ho. Well, if you can point me in the direction of them, I'd be grateful.

Comment

NO. It's noon for police reasons presumably. Liverppol/Manu is live on ITV at 12:45.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
              Righty-ho. Well, if you can point me in the direction of them, I'd be grateful.
              Use this link saturday: http://www.rojadirecta.me/

Comment

Use this link saturday: http://www.rojadirecta.me/
                Many thanks. Any subscription needed or any special software to install? I hope not the latter 'cos I will only have a work laptop and its security settings rarely allow the installation of anything unusual...

Comment

Originally posted by rangersbitch View Post
                  Many thanks. Any subscription needed or any special software to install? I hope not the latter 'cos I will only have a work laptop and its security settings rarely allow the installation of anything unusual...
                  Click the fixture, and click Play on the one that says NO under the p2p column, as this doesn't require anything to be installed.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by PedalR View Post
                    NO. It's noon for police reasons presumably. Liverppol/Manu is live on ITV at 12:45.
                    High time that football clubs stopped the filth from dictating what time a game kicks-off.

Bloody noon, ridiculous.

As long as we the taxpayers are paying their bloody wages, they should do their bloody jobs and police when necessary, whatever the bloody time of the day, and not when they bloody feel like it. ******s.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      High time that football clubs stopped the filth from dictating what time a game kicks-off.

Bloody noon, ridiculous.

As long as we the taxpayers are paying their bloody wages, they should do their bloody jobs and police when necessary, whatever the bloody time of the day, and not when they bloody feel like it. ******s.
                      Exactly thanks to the old bill i cant make the game as i wont finish work til half 11 at the earliest. Im sick

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                        Exactly thanks to the old bill i cant make the game as i wont finish work til half 11 at the earliest. Im sick
                        I did a trial out at work on Saturday, to see if it was possible to work and make the game too.
                        It is, but only just, and I'm going to have to nearly kill myself doing it.

Even 1.00pm would have been better, but no way should any football club agree to an earlier kick-off.
                        Those bozos masquerading as a police force should be reminded of who they actually serve, and not who they think they serve. ******s.

Comment

Does that mean it will be live everywhere outside the UK?
                          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                            It's live everywhere on stream, It's live on TV in norway
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                              If you have the system its live any where !! If not your pc will have to do, just link it up to your 42" tv

Comment

Working...
                              X