Looks like i was wrong...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like i was wrong...

I was one of those who thought it was a huge mistake sacking warnock. But now that he is gone, and all the stories are starting to come out about poor training, having his favourites etc, its no wonder he started to lose the dressing room. And we've had enough managers to know that if you lose the dressing room, there's pretty much no hope of winning games. On top of that, the 3 games weve had under Hughes, we look so much more organised (not so much against MK) and solid at the back, and I am not so sure we would have won yesterday, or even put in that good a performance, if Warnock was still in charge.
    Will always love the man for giving us the best season I've seen since I started supporting the club, for getting us back to the big time in his first full season, and for getting us some silverware. But maybe it was time to move on.

Yes, even us gingers can be wrong sometimes
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Mate good of you to accept it, nothing wrong with loyalty ,

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      I was one of those who thought it was a huge mistake sacking warnock. But now that he is gone, and all the stories are starting to come out about poor training, having his favourites etc, its no wonder he started to lose the dressing room. And we've had enough managers to know that if you lose the dressing room, there's pretty much no hope of winning games. On top of that, the 3 games weve had under Hughes, we look so much more organised (not so much against MK) and solid at the back, and I am not so sure we would have won yesterday, or even put in that good a performance, if Warnock was still in charge.
      Will always love the man for giving us the best season I've seen since I started supporting the club, for getting us back to the big time in his first full season, and for getting us some silverware. But maybe it was time to move on.

Yes, even us gingers can be wrong sometimes
      that post could apply to me also.........apart from the ginger bit!!!!!!
      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

I forgive the pair of you
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
        X