Hughes+staff sideline style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes+staff sideline style

I sit in the west-paddock, one thing i noticed yesterday was that hughes rarely gave out instructions, he has a defensive and offensive coach and they were giving the intructions, and were very active about it. Tommy smith kept getting skinned on the left, he was pulled over to the dug out and the defensive coach(not sure of names yet) was telling him to hold off and not let him in his inside, after that he seemed to do a lot better.

With warnock, he just barked out instructions. If curly had anything to say he would say it to warnock and warnock would shout it out. It actually looks like we are starting to become a much more professional outfit

Have highlighted this in a couple of posts

Non stop instruction can only be helpful
    Good thing is the players are listening

Comment

sorry eastcote, my first visit here since the game, haven't had a chance to read all the threads.

Comment

Good set up to have a defensive & a separate attacking coach on match day & not just for training. Rather than hear the same old bark which they probably switch off from they are being directed as a small unit.

Very impressed with Sparky thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
          sorry eastcote, my first visit here since the game, haven't had a chance to read all the threads.
          Mine wasn't a thread mate just in some random post
          Yours is much better put then my 2 liner

Sitting in the paddock you have explained it better and just confirms
          What I think immseeing in b block

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
            Mine wasn't a thread mate just in some random post
            Yours is much better put then my 2 liner

Sitting in the paddock you have explained it better and just confirms
            What I think immseeing in b block
            ....alright boys, get a room!

Comment

Working...
            X