Helgusons penalties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helgusons penalties

Not knocking the guy for a second cos his conversion rate is good but is it just me but his method of taking them frightens me to death so casual

Would put my house on him scoring as he is so cool like you said.

First yesterday was lovely. Slotted away in the corner. Second was rubbish. Perfect height for a keeper & no power in it.

Never mind we didn't suffer from it & I'm sure he won't make the same mistake again.

Comment

first time ive seen him miss

Comment

If we get 2 in a game again would like to see 2 diff takers

He's always rolled them
        In always confident hell score but always scared me

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          If we get 2 in a game again would like to see 2 diff takersHe's always rolled them
          foolham did this

Comment

might be an idea to have the second penalty taken by a different player, having said that i cant remember the last time we had 2 penalties in one game

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
              If we get 2 in a game again would like to see 2 diff takers

He's always rolled them
              Yeah rolling them is a good technique if the power is right as is hard for keeper to get down that quick second penalty was to far off the ground

Comment

First Time I ever seen him miss. Last seasons pen V Crystal Palace at home was epic. Iceman
                Only one of the voices in my head is crazy...

Comment

His penalties are a bit too soft, but most of the time they are in anyway
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

don't like the idea of two takers at all. It casues debate over who should take them and we need our bets taker to take them all when he is on the pitch.

His pens are excellent, even if keep goes right way. Everyone misses the odd one.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

No debate if it is made clear 1st pen is Heiders if you get 2nd in a game it goes to the other person

Comment

Dont forget that goalie is fantastic !!

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                          don't like the idea of two takers at all. It casues debate over who should take them and we need our bets taker to take them all when he is on the pitch.

His pens are excellent, even if keep goes right way. Everyone misses the odd one.
                          How does it cause a debate? It's simple, HH takes the first pen, someone else takes the second if we get another.

As for HH's penalty taking, it's very nervous to watch but thats the first i've seen him miss, i don't care how he takes them as long as it hits the net. Definitely should keep taking them the same way.

Comment

Yeah it has to be set in stone,we dont want the comedy factor of last season with HH & Adel fighting over the ball.Has anybody noticed that when you look back at HH penalties when he side foots them he has more power in them and keeps them low but when he hits with the swing (which usually creates more power) he more or less chips them and gives the keeper a much better chance as he did and nearly missed against the SC*M

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              No debate if it is made clear 1st pen is Heiders if you get 2nd in a game it goes to the other person
                              Somehow I think that pens free kicks etc already decided pre game

Think all part of Hughes preprration

Comment

Working...
                              X