Zamora+ Johnson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zamora+ Johnson

Both looked very good yesterday but Zamora more so,would love Dempsey but can't see that now with the form he is showing and am hearing sir Alex is sniffing round him now

Looked very clinical, from what i saw on MOTD last night as soon as Newcastle lost the ball you could just see the movement of all 3 of them up the field it was frightening, i can see why they put 6 past us actually, no hanging about, straight up there, loads of pace.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
      Looked very clinical, from what i saw on MOTD last night as soon as Newcastle lost the ball you could just see the movement of all 3 of them up the field it was frightening, i can see why they put 6 past us actually, no hanging about, straight up there, loads of pace.
      Yeah shame we can't put a bid in for all three of them lol anothe quick note that hoilett looked very good yesterday for Blackburn on the left imagine him there and swp on the right very exciting

Comment

Working...
      X