Alex will sign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex will sign

This week he has agreed terms and PASSED his medical only thing is we have bid 4m and chelsea want 5m expect it to be easily resolved.

Onuoha's mum chats a load of rubbish no disrespect to her but it infuriates me! he has been in talks already and positive ones as well and has been seen at Loftus road twice now.

As you all know Henrique and Taiwo will be announced by monday evening after having been giving successful permits.

Samba is 60/40 at the mo as you know he hasnt been training and he has had numerous chats with Hughes last week on the phone expect that to progress soon.

Pienarr wants us to submit a new bid for him as does his agent and they both think harry will budge sooner or later.

Jeleavic talks set to resume monday morning.

Hadn't agreed RE NEGOTIATED terms up to yesterday.

Here's hoping he sees sense & signs up.

Comment

All sound good to me apart from Jeleavic think he is vastly over-rated and scores goals at a shocking level of football

Comment

If true I might get some return on us being top promoted club. Still 6-1 you know atm.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/...-promoted-team

Comment

Yes and agreed to them just the fee now and that can be easily sorted

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post

Ric just a quick Point how many CB and defenders realistically will we need

If we assume that Ferdinand good enough , that we have pretty much got taiwoo and young
            Do we really need another 3 if we mention Alex onouha and samba?

Think maybe we would want 2 out of those assuming that taiwoo done

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
              This week he has agreed terms and PASSED his medical only thing is we have bid 4m and chelsea want 5m expect it to be easily resolved.

Onuoha's mum chats a load of rubbish no disrespect to her but it infuriates me! he has been in talks already and positive ones as well and has been seen at Loftus road twice now.

As you all know Henrique and Taiwo will be announced by monday evening after having been giving successful permits.

Samba is 60/40 at the mo as you know he hasnt been training and he has had numerous chats with Hughes last week on the phone expect that to progress soon.

Pienarr wants us to submit a new bid for him as does his agent and they both think harry will budge sooner or later.

Jeleavic talks set to resume monday morning.
              The fact that's about the fee for Alex says has agreed, Pienaar is more likely than Niko, Samba, well Rovers would be stupid to do business,Jeleavic = no Zarmorra,but all looks goos
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Let's hope so mate. Him & the AC Milan lad will be a great couple of buys.

Comment

Eastcote I agree mate. I think these 2 will be enough personally but then again I suppose you can't have enough quality in a small squad. Can see very little chance of us getting Samba personally so Alex Ferdinand combo looks likely.

Comment

Let's hope so mate. Him & the AC Milan lad will be a great couple of buys.
                    Have you heard anymore about R S Cruz?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Lot of truth in the above seems Alex and Onhura very much on (fee is issue with Alex and Mrs Onhura looking for little more money). Am hearing Samba also not out the question but not sure if we really need 3 cb although maybe Onhura will play RB. Might be a busy week.

Comment

How can Hughes be talking with Samba if our bid hasn't been accepted?

We need permission from the club.
                        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

How many defenders do we need??...

Comment

Someone said about Jelavic yesterday as well. Also told me Liverpool are interested as well though

Comment

Originally posted by HammersmithR View Post
                              How can Hughes be talking with Samba if our bid hasn't been accepted?

We need permission from the club.
                              Don't tell Kean must go on all the time.
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

Working...
                              X