Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched the 4-year plan last night

A very interesting watch.

It showed what an absolute shambles the club was under Briatore and say what you want about the players, on too much money etc etc but it cant of been easy playing for a club chopping and changing managers every few months and having the owner shoving their orr in all the time.

Spotted a few faces on there as well. Some from on here!!

I bought it last night, everyone keeps saying how good it is so I hope it really is that interesting!
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Think I saw qblovkpete 3 times! Glad they've all gone and Bhatia's still here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
        A very interesting watch.

It showed what an absolute shambles the club was under Briatore and say what you want about the players, on too much money etc etc but it cant of been easy playing for a club chopping and changing managers every few months and having the owner shoving their orr in all the time.

Spotted a few faces on there as well. Some from on here!!
        Don't think many of the managers came across that great either

Comment

Sousa certanly didnt come across too well thats for sure. I could imagine the players falling in and out of his team talks, he just seemed to ramble on and on.

Comment

a few on here loved sousa...used to be some proper ding-dongs over him.
            Last edited by bushcelt1; 22-01-2012, 04:51 PM.
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Comment

I loved the bit where Amit tells Paladini 'From now on we be positive, no more shouting at the players' Good lad.

Have to admit as well that at the end when the bloke with the mic went on the pitch and announced that there would be no point deduction my bottom lip went! Straight up, i can be an emotional man at times and remembering what it all meant to us made me come over all soppy. Thank christ the missus was out!

Comment

Decent enough watch.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Please correct me if im wrong as my 3 young rangerboys we're being 3 bigmouth boys at the time of watching but did i see Bernie wanted to cut costs on the half time refreshments lmao?

Comment

watched it last night too - a good documentary and interesting that there's no apparent slant on what goes on by the use of a voiceover, the viewer is left to make up their own mind about the whole affair. the bit with bernie moaning about the cost of powerade was shocking and laughable! the club was in a terrible state, truly! glad the good times are here again now though! the end did bring a tear to my eye too!

Comment

Was also shocked at how venomours Briatore was towards Rowlands on a couple of occassions. Best line though is when Jim Magilton is being photographed when appointed, he says "I'm better looking than Ian Dowie, but not as good looking as Sousa". Made me laugh!

Comment

Watched it this morning, very good. The game at Watford when Gianni was crying & the day when Gianni found out the news was very close to heart.

Gianni would never do anything to hurt this football club & his heart has always been in the right place
                          Under Les Ferdinand:
                          Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                          Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                          Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                          Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                          And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I would really like to see this movie, but because of the expensive shipping costs (150% of the movie price) I have not been able to get hold of it.

Does anyone know if the movie will become available any place else besides the Club Shop?

Comment

Think I saw qblovkpete 3 times!
                              watch it again. I saw 5
                              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                              X