We do not need Alex and not Onouhas mother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We do not need Alex and not Onouhas mother

Please I ask owners and chairman of our club DO NOT SIGN THESE IDIOTS - let them practise with their reserves because neither is going to make theirs teams 25 man squad. They do not have the right mentality to put on our shirt. I hope if the guy from Manchester wants to cry with his mother every night instead of playing so be it.

We already have players ready to keep us up. Today you could see in every players face what they want. I would like to give every player 10 for their performance. But this game was not about that - uour manager got them to play as a team. Here is to a lot of points coming our way,

Again to the board do not bring in players to disturb what we saw today from our genuine QPR players.

I agree, Onoura's mother would be a backward step of played at CB....

Comment

Don't get carried away mate. This is only one game and it was against the bottom side. We certainly need to buy.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Were still short, if we don't make signings we will go down considering our toough run in

Comment

What a compassionate and caring fellow you sound....

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
          Please I ask owners and chairman of our club DO NOT SIGN THESE IDIOTS - I hope if the guy from Manchester wants to cry with his mother every night instead of playing so be it.
          Unreal... We don't know the exact in and outs of Onouha's decision not to come here but if part of the reason was because his mother has cancer and they have a close relationship then I think that we should at least take this into account rather than just abuse the geezer....

Comment

Let me guess, you see a single swallow and straight away you think "Great! It's summer!"???

Five additions to the squad ASAP please Mr Beard
            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
              Don't get carried away mate. This is only one game and it was against the bottom side. We certainly need to buy.
              Of course this is correct,as usual some of the " rose tinted glasses" gang think if we win one game at home to the bottom team that all of a sudden everything is fine and "suddenly" we don't need new signings,stupid post!

Comment

I don't think they've even ruled a move out to us! Onohua Mim just said they've got other options as well as qpr and that hey haven't been given per is soon to speak to us yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                  Wait till the next cup game then you will be whistling a different tune !

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    I agree, Onoura's mother would be a backward step of played at CB....
                    Haha

Comment

Let's not forget that Wigan are the worst team in the league. There are still 16 other teams we need to take points off this season, not investing in this transfer window would be extremely risky.

Comment

I'd stick with One Size over the Brazilian international. IF Fitz can play ok against Wigan and maintain his injury free career then we're sorted for the rest of this Premier league thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ILTA View Post
                          Please I ask owners and chairman of our club DO NOT SIGN THESE IDIOTS - let them practise with their reserves because neither is going to make theirs teams 25 man squad. They do not have the right mentality to put on our shirt. I hope if the guy from Manchester wants to cry with his mother every night instead of playing so be it.

We already have players ready to keep us up. Today you could see in every players face what they want. I would like to give every player 10 for their performance. But this game was not about that - uour manager got them to play as a team. Here is to a lot of points coming our way,

Again to the board do not bring in players to disturb what we saw today from our genuine QPR players.
                          What an absolute ridiculous statement to make. FFS we beat Wigan yesterday, no one special. This thread shows how crazy and fickle some of our supporters are. I wonder what you'll be banging on about when we lose our next game.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            What an absolute ridiculous statement to make. FFS we beat Wigan yesterday, no one special. This thread shows how crazy and fickle some of our supporters are. I wonder what you'll be banging on about when we lose our next game.
                            buz had a good game though dont ya think me old mucker????
                            LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Working...
                            X