Who do you think we need to buy now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think we need to buy now?

After today's match (I know it was only against Wigan) what do you think our priorities are for buying players, and who?

Samba
    Onuoha
    Pienaar
    Zarate

Comment

Bare minimum id say LB,CB,FWD

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
        Bare minimum id say LB,CB,FWD
        Well Taiwo covers the LB need.

We definitely need a striker and a midfielder or 2, and a utility CB defender

Comment

Yes we need a strong CB to partner Ferdy, hope it is Samba. We also need a left back as well as an attacking mifielder and a striker.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

A defender,central midfielder and a striker to add to the two loan players coming in

Comment

Nothings changed - CB's x 2, creative MF and strikers x 2
              http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

CB, creative CM, Striker.
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

To be honest from watching yesterdays game I think we just need a decent centre back and decent striker. Samba and Zamora is who I have in mind
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

A LM !!! mackie was great yesterday ! but competition is needed in that area.But the obvious is a CB and a striker

Comment

Def CB and striker, AND a CM -- however well Buzz did yesterday, that knee is still waiting for an op, and we need cover for him.
                      Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

With Buz finding form, and Tarbs to come back yet, the midfield isn't as important as other areas imo. We need a 1 x CB desperately, a good quality striker desperately, and a right back.

Anton is solid, but a bit slow, so the other CB needs to be quicker so we can keep a slightly higher line. Striker also needs to be the pacey type, Defoe would be ideal.
                        Contraversially, I've been disappointed with Young, players go by him too often, or nip in front off the ball, and we will concede goals because of it. Opposing teams will do their homework and decide its a weakness to exploit. I also think there isn't much between Young and Orr, Young is better at getting forward, but Orr is better defensively imo.

Comment

would be good to have somebody who can actually cross a ball..having Buzz back helps but he is playing down the middle..

Comment

With taiwo in and perhaps henrique I would say Onouha/alex/samba and pienaar and a proven striker. Dont think we will get more than taiwo, henrique and perhaps 1 more. Cant are us signing 4 or 5 with all our players in the mix all of a sudden.

MH will have trouble trimming to 25 if he buys too many and after yesterday I am sure he feels (and TF/AB/PB) that we dont need that many additions anyway.

So 3 new faces is my guess - all included.

Comment

Working...
                            X