Swansea/Norwich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swansea/Norwich

Swansea only 6 points away now with them still to play at LR. Norwich 9 points away and maybe just out of sight. I don't think these two teams are safe and would love to Finnish above one of them with all these pundits seemingly in love with them especially Swansea!

would rather focus on us and winning games instead of overtaking one of those.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
      Swansea only 6 points away now with them still to play at LR. Norwich 9 points away and maybe just out of sight. I don't think these two teams are safe and would love to Finnish above one of them with all these pundits seemingly in love with them especially Swansea!
      Especially as i have 5 big ones with someone that we finish higher than them, plus i can't really afford to lose it.
      Queens Park Rangers
      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

both due a poor run soon

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger097 View Post
          would rather focus on us and winning games instead of overtaking one of those.
          I'd say if we Finnish above Swansea we will stay up so both go hand in hand!

Comment

mitton crab fc for me will drop like a shot pheasant!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X