one jamie mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one jamie mackie

i thought he ran his heart out today , his commitment to the team was fantastic. he is never going to be a top premier league player but his effort , endevour and fight for the cause were fantastic today.... buzz and barton both had good games...cmon u Rs

Yep Mackie played well today. Much better from him.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Good first half went missing second
      But a contribution none the less

Comment

it time for people to stop moaning about swp playing on the left, who else can play on the left wing right now?

Yes well done mackie, gave 100% today

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
          Good first half went missing second
          But a contribution none the less
          Dunno if he went missing, a few times he was so tenacious in getting the ball and gave their left back a rough time. Def better first half though.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

full of running as usual,gave the opposition defenders plenty to do,and gave defensive cover to Young...just wish he would lift his head up when on the ball,and be a bit more aware of players around him

Comment

where i sit we love him i have not heard him get any stick this season

Comment

Same old Mackie really. Hes our Gareth Ainsworth but technically not a prem player. Hoping we get someone better in to replace him.

Comment

i must have been watching a different game. To be fair to him, thought he played well for his standards first half, but second was shocking. We need better

Comment

Great work ethic but he's **** poor in this league
                    http://twitter.com/#!/DBehar3

Comment

You can never question his effort but he hasn't got a footballing brain. Maybe stick a neck brace on him to make him lift his head.

Comment

Does it make you a good player because you work hard . His passing is poor and he don't get his head up . There were so many times were there was a simple ball on but he chooses to run straight in to an oppossing Player . Pay me 5k plus a week and I will run my B#llocks off ! Rather have Tommy down the left and SWP were he should play down the right . You need a footballing brain in this league .

Comment

Originally posted by Gkiss100 View Post
                          Does it make you a good player because you work hard . His passing is poor and he don't get his head up . There were so many times were there was a simple ball on but he chooses to run straight in to an oppossing Player . Pay me 5k plus a week and I will run my B#llocks off ! Rather have Tommy down the left and SWP were he should play down the right . You need a footballing brain in this league .
                          Totally agree - bored of this utter rubbish about a player trying hard. Quality is what good teams have. If we had lost today and he had played identically - no one would say he played that well.

Glad he had a better game today. But we need someone who knows what they are doing to be in his place very soon.
                          twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

when u are in the bottom three u need players who will run there socks off, hughes knows this hence he selects mackie

Comment

One of his best games

Still think we can get someone in who can do much better

Comment

Working...
                              X