Racist chelsea sc*m!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racist chelsea sc*m!

Just heard from a mate and seen it in Twitter. Chelsea fans on the train home from Norwich singing racist songs about anton ferdinand. Next saturday is gonna be tasty!
    Last edited by Ginger Ninja; 21-01-2012, 07:15 PM.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

they used to abuse there own player paul cannonville , inbreds the lot of them

Comment

Ugh, they make me want to rip my face off just so I have something to throw at them. Vile f*ckpigs.

Comment

i think they have social issues and come from underprivilaged and more likely broken homes and one parent families!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

were always that way. the old shed was full of skinheads giving nazi signs. suprised that folk are shocked by what they are like.....cn uts!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Chelshyte, same old, same old.

Comment

would love the lads off the white city to come and meet the coach on its way in.
              Maybe a few eggs and flour bombs for JT ****bag

Comment

Tell there mums to put the champagne on ice .....

Comment

The chap who tweeted in disgust from the train was a Daily Mail sports journalist. Hope he writes about this so they can be exposed for the backward neanderthals they really are. Disgraceful that other members of the public should be subjected to that. Few years back stuck on a tube going to Wembley with Chelsea and they were vile then. People were getting off before their stop just to get away from the drunken yobs who were taking the **** out of some Asian kids and telling women to get their #### out so they could all have a suck on them. Charming.

The Terry thing has proven one thing. While some people have tried to defend it 'no different calling someone fat' etc it's revealed that many when in pack and a few beers inside them really let their true colours come out.

Comment

I use to live on Walham green estate as you come out of fulham broadway walking towards the ground the estate was on right

The nf used to have a stall at the base of the stairs and woul have to walk past it everytime they played

What used to get me was this one black fella who was always standing there with them giving the stuff out!!

Comment

CFC fans are like sheep, they follow the one in front! All the kids when I was in my teens thought it was "hard" to follow CFC.
                      Brain-deads. That is their hardcore minority I'm afraid.

Comment

Working...
                      X