Take a bow joey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3London View Post
    i cannot believe that home fans booed when his name was read out..disgraceful!

he was superb today.
    Didnt hear that , thought it was the Wigan fans

Comment

Originally posted by rangerforevereastcote View Post
      Didnt hear that , thought it was the Wigan fans
      All 10 of them!

Comment

Had to chuckle when x block sang 'he'll tweet what he wants' when Joey was preparing to take a corner.

Comment

sat in x when some ***** started to boo when joeys name was called out,didnt look to happy when i called him a **** and to **** off and support chelsea

Comment

Needs to practise weighting passes though.

Comment

Originally posted by qprrulelondon View Post
              sat in x when some ***** started to boo when joeys name was called out,didnt look to happy when i called him a **** and to **** off and support chelsea
              Too right mate, a few idiots in x block.

Comment

Originally posted by El Tel View Post
                Needs to practise weighting passes though.
                That will come seeing he has had 3 games out, game time needed to get a feel for it again.

But if he and Buz can play like that together, we can be stable in the middle
                http://mobro.co/dantashtic
                http://twitter.com/danarnie

Comment

I know people watch games in a different way, he was quietly brilliant.. so many tackles. one so many second balls and knock downs.. If you dont like what he has to say on twitter dont follow him
                  http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                    I know people watch games in a different way, he was quietly brilliant.. so many tackles. one so many second balls and knock downs.. If you dont like what he has to say on twitter dont follow him
                    As far as I'm concerned can do wtf he likes if he performs like that

You summary is spot on

Comment

I know its naughty but was pleased to see him kill the Wigan move when they were breaking when he tripped their midfielder. Now if others had done that in games we might have had 4 or 5 more points

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I know its naughty but was pleased to see him kill the Wigan move when they were breaking when he tripped their midfielder. Now if others had done that in games we might have had 4 or 5 more points
                        Important foul used his head therE

Comment

Originally posted by danarnie View Post
                          That will come seeing he has had 3 games out, game time needed to get a feel for it again.

But if he and Buz can play like that together, we can be stable in the middle
                          Fair point.

Comment

Working...
                          X