Nothing to lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to lose

We can all relax a bit better tonite, enjoy the win, acknowledge the misses and take the kids out tomorrow. Bet my cats at home looking at the scores thinking thank god for that. Anyway it's a start, now we can go out against the skum better frame of mind with nothing to lose. What a difference a win makes. U R'sssss

Originally posted by Brooksie View Post
    We can all relax a bit better tonite, enjoy the win, acknowledge the misses and take the kids out tomorrow. Bet my cats at home looking at the scores thinking thank god for that. Anyway it's a start, now we can go out against the skum better frame of mind with nothing to lose. What a difference a win makes. U R'sssss

The win is great but chances we were creating was good to see as well.

Some great goals in that game today and well done to the club and all players.

Comment

No doubt Dazzer and others will start a thread about Buzz being pony and some excitable teenagers will start a thread about how bad and how much they hate joey Barton and Jamie Mackie.

Comment

Buzz was MOM for me, getting better and better with each game.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
          No doubt Dazzer and others will start a thread about Buzz being pony and some excitable teenagers will start a thread about how bad and how much they hate joey Barton and Jamie Mackie.
          You know this forum well Mason!
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
          X