Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers

I've got a bit of a theory on the lack of transfer announcements. Obviously we have been chasing after Alex, Samba, Onuha, Taye Taiwo & Henrique this week. Taiwo has definitely signed, a picture of him shaking Hughes' hand was up on Twitter. Henrique it would appear is only a work permit away from being done and the BBC are saying we've more or less wrapped up Onuha. On top of this the whole Alex thing went from nailed on to silent over night.

Despite all this supposed transfer activity there is absolutely nothing on the official and no statements from Hughes or the board regarding transfer targets or progress. Does anyone else think there might be something going on here? Perhaps some kind of press blackout to keep Wigan guessing about who we will line up with today?

I don't think they can do that tbh! All new players have a time to be registered by and if we has registered the above mentioned I tink it is available for publi knowledge!

Comment

or waiting to do the best press confernece in the world next week..

Comment

Originally posted by hermonhoop View Post
        or waiting to do the best press confernece in the world next week..

That´s more likely!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Players unsure whether they want to come and holding out for better offers before committing. That's way all these stories appear on Sky Sports, often leaked from agents. For Sky Sports Source read players agent.......

All transfers now are media games to generate the best deal for the player.....thanks for the 50,000 a week offer, but Everton have offered 55,000, are you sure you can't pay the extra 5,000? If so he will sign now...
          :drunk:

Comment

Win today will give us a chance,think we will get in a few next week

Comment

I think it'll go right down to the last day if players and clubs are holding out for other offers/better fees.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I think us being out of the bottom three will help!
                I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I've got a bit of a theory on the lack of transfer announcements. Obviously we have been chasing after Alex, Samba, Onuha, Taye Taiwo & Henrique this week. Taiwo has definitely signed, a picture of him shaking Hughes' hand was up on Twitter. Henrique it would appear is only a work permit away from being done and the BBC are saying we've more or less wrapped up Onuha. On top of this the whole Alex thing went from nailed on to silent over night.

Despite all this supposed transfer activity there is absolutely nothing on the official and no statements from Hughes or the board regarding transfer targets or progress. Does anyone else think there might be something going on here? Perhaps some kind of press blackout to keep Wigan guessing about who we will line up with today?
                  Am i missing something here ?? as i thought they had said he is defo not coming,wanting to stay in the North West ???

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
                    Am i missing something here ?? as i thought they had said he is defo not coming,wanting to stay in the North West ???
                    I dunno where that came from. The only report that I have seen is his mother saying the deal is not gonna be finalised this weekend.

Comment

On Alex, I think Chelsea are trying to delay that so he does not play against them in the FA cup. Onouha does not seem to be interested to join and on Samba ?Blackburn do not want to sell him to any side fighting relegation.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Working...
                      X